• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Breckenridge owners?

Im an NSX owner in the Uk and will be riding in breckenridge in 2 weeks. 15th jan to the 28th..

was wondering if annyone was on here to say hi to when im there?!

dan

DSCF0078.jpg

I don't know of anyone in Breck, but I'll post your message to the local Colorado group and see if it generates any discussion.

What type of 'riding'?

Certainly if you get out of the mountains and come down towards Denver you could meet up with some of us.

I might be up for skiing during that time. I live in Denver. PM me your number and we can see if we can figure something out.

Take care and have a safe trip

'riding ' being snowbaording, sorry guys ive always called it riding. :biggrin: !

Whilst i have your guys attention, im desperatly trying to get a ZIP code for the hotel we are at..

all i have is this for the address

NUMBER 103 TEN MILE SUITE
520 S
FRENCH STREET
BRECKENRIDGE
COLORADO

Can anyone help me for the zip with this? and is the address correct or what? Ive emailed and searched loads but got nothing!

My number will be a UK mobile so will it still work for you to ring when im in the US? think the phone is quad band so thats ok..

thanks guys. dan

Whilst i have your guys attention, im desperatly trying to get a ZIP code for the hotel we are at..

all i have is this for the address

NUMBER 103 TEN MILE SUITE
520 S
FRENCH STREET
BRECKENRIDGE
COLORADO

80424 according to google maps

According to someone else who sent me an email, though, it is
80443 (per US Post Office)

I bet mail would get to the right place no matter what ... Breck is a small town.

Guys thanks a lot thats so helpfull i can my stuff from SOS to my hotel next week for collection !!

not long now i did to get all my gear ready!

Back