• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bride Low Max GIAS carbon kevlar seats and Bride sliding rails (pair of 2) * REAL! *

I am selling a pair of ** REAL ** Bride Low Max GIAS carbon kevlar racing seats with the correct Bride sliding seat rails. I used these mainly when I went to track days and car shows and then would switch them out and drive mainly with my OEM seats, so the seats are in almost new condition and have not been in the car for over a year. During that time they have been inside my home in an extra room covered by white bed sheets to avoid dust.

These are wonderfully comfortable seats, and the ONLY seat that I could find where I could wear my helmet and sit straight up and down without hitting the roof liner in my NSX. Plus, the quality of the carbon work is amazing. You can see why these seats and rails were almost $4,000 new after shipping, importation, and customs fees.

The only reason I am selling them is that my car has been down for repairs for quite some time, and when it is done, I probably will not use it much. Hence, the seats are just sitting here. I want someone else to enjoy them.

Asking $1,950 O.B.O (** FOR THE PAIR WITH RAILS!! **)

* I am located on the north side of Indianapolis, and can arrange to meet interested parties halfway from surrounding states to help save shipping charges.

Seat #1:
BrideLowMaxSeat1front.jpg

Seat #2:
BrideLowMaxSeat2front.jpg

Pair of seats front:
BrideLowMaxSeatsfront.jpg

Pair of seats rear:
BrideLowMaxSeatsback.jpg

Bride rails and seat serial number:
Brideseatrailsandserialnumbers.jpg

Back