• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

If the coward doesn't show himself, I think these guys need to have a little talk with him. :biggrin: :eek: :cool:

imperioli_grimaldi_gannasco.jpg

Damn what a f-ing b*tch! i didnt like what you wrote so im gonna try and get you fired. It goes back to what everyone is saying, "NSXprime is changing."
i never thought it was but i guess it is. Now we're calling employers and telling them to fire someone for hurting our feelings! :frown:

Sorry to hear about that KID, we have never talked but i've read your posts.

To the chump who tried to get The Kid fired, MAN UP!! :mad:

Last edited:
I think these guys need to have a little talk with him

What do you think this is, the Ferrari forum?:biggrin:
Send in the Ninjas!!!:tongue:

Attachments

• ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 48
  • ninja 2.jpg
    ninja 2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 65
ERICKGS3 said:
Damn what f-ing b*tch!
:biggrin:
To the chump who tried to get The Kid fired, MAN UP!! :mad:

Thats what im saying:wink:

ERICKGS3 said:
Damn what a f-ing b*tch! i didnt like what you wrote so im gonna try and get you fired. It goes back to what everyone is saying, "NSXprime is changing."
i never thought it was but i guess it is. Now we're calling employers and telling them to fire someone for hurting our feelings! :frown:

Nobody else remembers the thread where an NSX owner got a mechanic at Los Gatos Acura fired for his MDX forum posts badmouthing the NSX and it's owners?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5844

xsn said:
Nobody else remembers the thread where an NSX owner got a mechanic at Los Gatos Acura fired for his MDX forum posts badmouthing the NSX and it's owners?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5844

i do remember that. i felt the same way then. although the guy was jerk and was bad mouthing the NSX, i dont think he should have been fired for how he felt. I think his dumbass could have been more discreet about how he felt. i'm not gonna go back and read that whole thread but i kinda still remember he was pretty blunt about it.

in this instance, The Kid, was just saying he thought tv's in the headrest were silly. no need to get all heated about that and try to get him fired.

i dont know why i put a TV/DVD screen in my car. i got a good deal on it and i had some money to blow. after that first week i dont think i ever used the TV again. I think TVs in cars are silly and i have one myself, go figure :redface: . TVs in cars for kids to be entertained is another story. I wish we had a tv when i was younger. ARE WE THERE YET?? :smile:

That guy was a tool!..and I am a professional Auto tech and I would never be dumb enough as to bad mouth the product I worked on and release personal info about customers!....that's just stupid, and his attitude was completely unacceptable....I am a shop forman and If I found that a tech was doing/saying this stuff on the net I would recommend him for termination....no doubt.

I seem to recall "the kid"s coments were about TV screens in the back of head rests in coupes..not to many kids watching spongebob back there....

A picture of "The Kid" I took at NSXPO. Busy on the phone selling another NSX. Conrad and Randy were entertaining him, but Mike was ignoring them :biggrin:

4318NSXPO_Pics_0481-med.jpg

eat more sushi

Great Night and a Great Photo:wink: Good times:biggrin:

So this headrest tv guy just called your dealership, tried get you fired because you feel it is silly for headrest TV on a two door and seats that fits no one:confused: What's his problem:mad: Many people feels that my evo is silly so what? Everyone is entilted to their own opinion.

tvs in head rest are a great way to entertain people in your back seat. Especially children. If you have a two seater, tvs in the head rest is stupid. I've seen tvs on a rear bumper of an MBZ SL. And on MTV pimp my ride.... tvs in the undercarriage? now that is off the charts stupid.

The point of this is depending on where you have your tv it'll either be usefull (entertaining kids) or stupid. Now can we just let this go and move on...?

dainese51 said:
The point of this is depending on where you have your tv it'll either be usefull (entertaining kids) or stupid. Now can we just let this go and move on...?

NO, we want blood!! :biggrin:

btw..TVs in cars was not the point of the thread. the point was someone tried to get The Kid fired because of something he (the kid) posted.

why do you want this thread to end? :confused: we're still posting on it because we still want to talk about it. what's wtih people wanting to end threads? if you dont want to read about it then don't click on the thread.

Ok already, I am sorry I called his boss but I felt his comments weren't appropriate. He hurt my feelings and I over reacted it won't happen again. I am glad he didn't get fired, but at the time I wanted blood.:mad:

J.K. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It wasn't really me!

Personally I think TV's in headrests are the greatest thing in the world for kids. And know we are calling him The Kid so I think he needs a set in his NSX!!!:smile:

dainese51 said:
If you have a two seater, tvs in the head rest is stupid. I've seen tvs on a rear bumper of an MBZ SL. And on MTV pimp my ride.... tvs in the undercarriage? now that is off the charts stupid.

also, dont forget, tv's in your headlight housing.....

We had a guy on the SLK board who put TV's in the headrests of his SLK. :eek:

Despite that being about as goofball as one can get, he was a pretty nice guy.

Mike, I'm all about netiquette, BUT- when someone feels insulted enough about something you said to someone else, to use personal information about you gleaned from this forum to try and cause you great personal harm- then all is fair in love and war and you should call him out!! He deserves none of your concern to identify the tool!!
I liked you before I met you, but since NSXPO I really think you are a cool guy. I can't believe some pea-head would be offended enough by your opinion of a car entertainment choice to call your boss. Jeesh, its a good thing you never commented on who you voted for for President in '04 while flying the company name.

Your decision not to ID the Jerk speaks volumes about your integrity-

"one rain don't make no river
one punch don't make no fight.
one chain don't make no prison
two wrongs don't make no right"

Cheers,
Mark

You would have to literally be insane to call somone's boss based on ANYTHING said in the now infamaous "TV Headrest/G35coupe" thread.

Thus, I submit that there is something more to this story. Perhaps "Kid" has a history with the so-called "Mystery Man". Perhaps Kid dated the Mystery Man's daughter? Perhaps Kid dated the Mystery Man's wife? PERHAPS Kid dated the Myster Man himself??????

All I am saying is that there has to be more to this story and it NEEDS to be uncovered in this thread! :biggrin:

Id out the guy but I dont need him calling my boss again. Next he'll be calling my parents:biggrin:

Edwardo said:
You would have to literally be insane to call somone's boss based on ANYTHING said in the now infamaous "TV Headrest/G35coupe" thread.

Thus, I submit that there is something more to this story. Perhaps "Kid" has a history with the so-called "Mystery Man". Perhaps Kid dated the Mystery Man's daughter? Perhaps Kid dated the Mystery Man's wife? PERHAPS Kid dated the Myster Man himself??????

All I am saying is that there has to be more to this story and it NEEDS to be uncovered in this thread! :biggrin:

Never had another discussion with the guy in my life. Came into work and I read a PM from him telling me "I have no class and I shouldnt have made such a stupid remark." Then he said "your from NJ, so go figure!" I responded that its not like a called someone's MOM a whore and if you have such a problem with what Ive said and you want to call my boss over it; then "Ill see you at NSXPO and we can discuss then":confused:

ANYTIME said:
A picture of "The Kid" I took at NSXPO. Busy on the phone selling another NSX. Conrad and Randy were entertaining him, but Mike was ignoring them :biggrin:

Wow... i'm definatly not coming to NSXPO 2006... I'm not even legal to drink... somehow i dont think i would fit in to well. :frown:

Looks like you guys have a good time though!

Back