• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brighter interior bulbs (NSX Prime lurker giving back)

Re: Hard to get

Badfishlbc said:
My supplier is down to 6 sets left right now and he doesn't get them in on a regular basis. He gets them trans-shipped from an audio dealer. I'm in contact with the company that makes them and I am working on getting an account setup to resell them. I have to re-establish an old business I had. :) Not unless someone has a tax id and reseller that wants to help out. I'm scrambling right now to get a box of these for NSXPO. Will keep u posted...
I have a resellers permit :D PM me and we can work out the details!!

Thanks

Re: Hard to get

Badfishlbc said:
My supplier is down to 6 sets left right now and he doesn't get them in on a regular basis. He gets them trans-shipped from an audio dealer. I'm in contact with the company that makes them and I am working on getting an account setup to resell them. I have to re-establish an old business I had. :) Not unless someone has a tax id and reseller that wants to help out. I'm scrambling right now to get a box of these for NSXPO. Will keep u posted...

I have a reseller's permit and tax ID as well... PM me and I'll help you out. Count me in for the set of 6.

Thanks!

I previously replied that if they fit a '94 I'd take 5. Now that I hear they will work, I want the full set of 6 bulbs. Let me know if you can get them for me.

Gonna place an order soon

I may not be in time for NSXPO unfortunately. The good news is that I will still ship out to everyone who's contacted me. Please be patient, I'm working on an order right now... I will contact every one of you to ship out as soon as I get them. Thanks!

Count me in please

Hi Badfish,
Please pick me up a set of 9 of those bulbs, that way I have 3 extra. Let me know what total cost is and I will also Paypal it to you so you get the $ asap. Thanks man! Bearcat

You have pm.. (from like.. everybody).. anywho.. just lemme know the cost and I'll pay pal you the $$ if that's how you like payment.

Thanks,
-x-

whatever happened with the interior lights?

Did you guys get yours at NSXPO? are they available now?

anyone have pics?

bulbs

If you are still putting together an order, I'll take a full set.

Tom

(I guess I'm out also, I didn't realize the 91-94's were different.)

Last edited:
bulbs

I'm also interested in a full set, please pm me. Thanks

Kevin

Brighter Interior Bulbs

Ok, I refuse to let this thread die and be forgotten.

Does ANYBODY have these brighter lights installed on their X?

What brand are they and what are they called?

Badfishlbc,

If you have the information and can't get the bulbs, please at least divulge the information about them so that some of us can work on getting some from another source.

I appreciate that you are trying to give back to the forum and the news that they exist and fit is great but, if we can't get them......... ??

-jeff-

Not to steal Badfishlbc's thread... But have you guys considered LED replacements? LEDs are kind of the "in" thing now, and the bulbs are much brighter! I already have PIAA LED wedge bulbs in the front clear marker, I'm trying to get some LED dome lights myself. Unfortunately, PIAAs and major automotive light bulb makers don't have dome lights, but... I'm sure these are an alternative...

http://www.superlumination.com/leds.htm

If someone can get these at good prices, let me know!

Hmm.. no one seems to care about these lights but me so here is my final attempt to keep this thread alive.

Anyone have any info on these please.

I was interested in these lights too when the thread was started, but it looks like it's a dead end. Too bad. :( The last time he posted regarding the lights was 10-05-03.

Back