• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bronze Plasti Dip Lips---thoughts

I am thinking of getting my black lips powdercoated bronze. Before I proceed I plastidipped them bronze. Thoughts?
IMG_20120715_120134-2.jpg

IMG_20120715_120144-2.jpg

I am thinking of getting my black lips powdercoated bronze. Before I proceed I plastidipped them bronze. Thoughts?
IMG_20120715_120134-2.jpg

IMG_20120715_120144-2.jpg

Looks ok. Would look better on a darker colored car though. A little too much of the same shade of colors. The rest of your car is pretty sharp... Love the Works Vs though.

I like it, but would actually reverse your scheme, centers bronze, black lip.

:eek: swwwwwwweeeeettttt, I am runing to home depo to see if they have the black and bronze and I will do this on my I Forged; I wanted to do this bronze on my polished lips but now im diging the flat black on the face (my wheels are already glos black) I guess the cool thing is it can be removed. was the lip on youre wheels originaly polished, how many coats per lip to achive that finish?

I think it looks good. I would like to see what it looks like in reverse too. How many coats did you do.

Those lips need to be polished or brushed. Keep it classy.

Last edited:
I wish it were more chocolate bronze. I don't know if I am feeling it...atleast I can just peel it off. Plastidip is a great product.

Back