• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bumps

I do not appreciate being threatened with permanent deletion for something I have not done!! I waited a full 33 days before I bumped my post. Once I figured it out, I have followed the rule. You should have a better mechanism in place to refute your threats than an anonymous email that cannot be replied to. Good day!

05-24-2009, 11:07 - ad posted

05-26-2009, 18:09 - premature bump, deleted by moderator with no note

06-21-2009, 22:58 - premature bump, deleted by moderator with note "Please wait one entire month before bumping the previous post, as-per marketplace rules."

06-22-2009, 09:44 - premature bump, deleted by moderator with note "has not been a month"

06-23-2009, 16:55 - premature bump, deleted by moderator with note "Please wait one ENTIRE month before bumping the thread, as-per marketplace rules. Everyone has to abide by the rules."

06-23-2009, 17:32 - premature bump, deleted by moderator with note "bump at 30 days = 6-24"

06-24-2009, 08:49 - bumped

07-27-2009, 23:14 - bumped. today (7/28) i happened to notice the thread, saw the icon indicating there were deleted posts in it, and took a look to see what was going on. i saw the issue with your previous repeated early bump messages and used the system notification function to let you know that if you bumped it early again your ad would be removed.

The nature of the system notification function in the software doesn't allow it to be replied to because it is not tied to a person's account, it is just a system account. That is why I include instructions in the notification e-mail to post here if you have a question or concern.

At the time you chose to send me the ultimatum you should have noticed that my second bump was well within the rule. Indicating that I had figured it out. I apologize for not catching on right away. The timing of your threat was way late and not very nice. Surely, there's a better way!? Anyway, my thanks for not deleting me.......as I would still very much like to sell my car to a fellow nsx enthusiast.

Back