• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying Superlaggera Do they bend?

Hello,

I think its time to buy some rims and from everything I have read I think the OZ Superlaggeras fit my requirements:

Inexpensive
Light - keep performance about the same
Does not mess with TCS or ABS

Any other suggestions for about the same price point?

I live in DC and have hit some bumps and pot holes. Will the OZ rims bend easier than stock?

Also what can I sell my stock rims for? they are perfect and recently recoated in gun-metal?

PM Jadkar on this board,He has an oz bent wheel experience.

RSinDC said:
Hello,

I think its time to buy some rims and from everything I have read I think the OZ Superlaggeras fit my requirements:

Inexpensive
Light - keep performance about the same
Does not mess with TCS or ABS

Any other suggestions for about the same price point?

I live in DC and have hit some bumps and pot holes. Will the OZ rims bend easier than stock?

Also what can I sell my stock rims for? they are perfect and recently recoated in gun-metal?
You must be referring the the 1 piece if you're talking inexpensive. The 3pc were outrageously high.

Re: Re: Buying Superlaggera Do they bend?

The OZ's referred to in above posts come in 2 versions
oz_superleggera_bsp_ci3_l.jpg

1 piece featuring a 2 year structural warranty. This wheel is pressure cast, then shot peened to relieve additional structural tension. This wheel is composed of an ALSI 7 heat treated alloy.

oz_super_III_bsml_ci3_l.jpg

3 piece brethren has the same 2 year structural warranty. This wheel features a forged center section, and a spun rim section. OZ 3 piece uses the same ALSI 7 heat treated alloy.

1 piece fitment as follows
F 17x8 et40 R 18x9 et55

3 piece fitment as follows
F 18x8 Et40 R 19x10 et40

Call for pricing and to place orders!

Alex

Back