• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&c 10/24

Hey Guys,

I will be in town the weekend of the 24 and 25th. It would be great to see everyone. Let me know. Thanks

Nik

I haven't been to C&C for a few weeks; but I'll make it this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing the LV NSX gang again (and also those who have recently parted with their NSX's). :smile:

Re: C&C 10/24

I'll be there. Ray(05 Red) will be there too -- he finally registered his car today! Bob said he'll make it too. I'll invite my neighbor with the 91 NSX. Let's do sushi or barbeque!!

wow i feel like we are a family again...lol well i plan on painting my calipers red saturday and i think bryan might come by and help out. Instead of a bbq why dont we all just come out and each take a caliper and start painting.....

Great to hear from everyone again! I've been too busy myself but I'm looking forward to seeing all of you this Saturday. Let's do a sushi lunch in Nik's honor as Virgil suggested. Same place that we went to last year in Henderson?

Re: C&C 10/24 Nik's in Town!

I believe that was "I Love Sushi" ,South of C&C approx. 3 miles on right hand side of Eastern Avenue. They do free brake caliper painting for first time customers!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Looks like i will be able to make it to C&C after all just picked up my nsx and I made the Idaho drive in 8hrs. (An M3 and I were having fun for...300miles or so) So it will be nice to meet you all.

Shane

Back