• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C 29th.

So, If work does not call I plan on being at C&C tomorrow. Is it gunna be a absent showing of the Vegas NSX dudes at cars & coffee tomorrow? c'mon guys, it's only for an hour or two! Hey, I'll even pony up for a free cup-o-joe!

Just sayin'

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:wink:

M-1.jpg

Did you notice Bob's selling his NSX too? Tom, Levi, Chris and Bob are all on the market. Nick left. Bill sold. Not many of us left...

Sorry I haven't shown up in a while. My car is at Uehara Motorwerks, getting a few more tweaks added to it. :wink:

So, If work does not call I plan on being at C&C tomorrow. Is it gunna be a absent showing of the Vegas NSX dudes at cars & coffee tomorrow? c'mon guys, it's only for an hour or two! Hey, I'll even pony up for a free cup-o-joe!

Just sayin

Did you say free breakfast? I'm in. 8:00 am.

Just sayin

Did you say free breakfast? I'm in. 8:00 am.

Uh, I'll spring for some hearing aids ol' man. I said COFFEE, hence c&C!
Aw hahahahaha!

See ya there 8:25

708724740_849bdaa9a9.jpg

Schnikies...Bill's buyin' breakfast? I'll try to make it, but I have family & friends in town this weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get up, but I'll try...=)

Levi

sorry guys i wont be able to make it since i'm out of town.. will be here in vegas next week and look forward to seeing you all in a september meet.

Tom2

It was nice to see Joe 97 yellow nsx, Virgil 05 blue nsx, Taylor 92 red widebody, Ray 05 red, JD aka Ties 91 red and of course Bill aka skyguy with his F car BET BIG plate number. Hope to see you all again end of Sept. at Spring Mountain.

Did you notice Bob's selling his NSX too? Tom, Levi, Chris and Bob are all on the market. Nick left. Bill sold. Not many of us left...

Sorry I haven't shown up in a while. My car is at Uehara Motorwerks, getting a few more tweaks added to it. :wink:

Brian, I decided to keep my NSX. :smile: What are they doing to your car this time around? I also need to talk with you about California Auto Body; I'm considering getting the NSX repainted soon.

Tom

Stock color or can we take a vote on color choices?
  1. Pearl white like the 'Ol Lexus SC400 white

Stock color or can we take a vote on color choices?

1. Pearl white like the 'Ol Lexus SC400 white
2. Bright Yellow - Like them Lambos

It would be interesting to see an NSX in that Lambo "electric" lime green! :biggrin: It would also need to be dropped to about one inch off the ground, and have a black interior.

Last edited:
The Votes are in and officially tallied..... and the winning color choice is.... drum roll please.... Monte Carlo Pink!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Boy, what a subject to photograph with your new digital camera!!!:redface:

The Votes are in and officially tallied..... and the winning color choice is.... drum roll please.... Monte Carlo Pink!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Boy, what a subject to photograph with your new digital camera!!!:redface:

Monte Carlo Pink...why didn't I think of that! This one would need to be raised up about 5 inches, and have some 24" dubs installed!! :eek::rolleyes: Just think; this could be Ronald McDonald's new get-away car!! ;)

Sup Bri.

Back