• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C2C Zanardi edition wheels

I've found OEM replica Zanardi edition wheels at a couple of websites. The manufacturer is apparently C2C Wheels. Anyone have any experience with them? Before I purchase I want to confirm that they are as light & strong as the originals and have the same dimensions. Thx.

argh - false alarm. very frustrated. two 'wheel dealer' sites had them posted and the call centers confirmed they were in stock, but after placing the order email stated they weren't. don't waste your time.

You can call ERZ and pay $2k for a set. The worry is that you know they came off a car that was totalled.

ergo' erz...

jyorio said:
who is ERZ?
Two brothers own a NY & SoFL' wrecking/salvage service for high-end/exotic car makes. They usually have some totalled NSX'es as well as parts from previous carcasses...

http://www.alltypeauto.com/acura.html

Joe Toth
[email protected]

I know of someone w/ Zanardi wheels in excellent condition who was considering selling them. Drop me a msg. for contact info'.

jyorio said:
who is ERZ?
I'm fairly certain the zanardi wheels they have came from this car.

I think someone needs to work with a wheel manufacture to come up with some 17/18 lightweight forged zanardi look-alike wheels that also provide for BBK fitment.:cool:

scoop'd up...

KGP said:
I'm fairly certain the zanardi wheels they have came from this car.

I think someone needs to work with a wheel manufacture to come up with some 17/18 lightweight forged zanardi look-alike wheels that also provide for BBK fitment.:cool:

I *think* a Prime member acquired those wheels.

The Zanardi wheels are a BBS mesh-style forged alloy wheel... BBS has a smorgas-board of offerings in similar or near identical styles, correct?!? :confused: (ie. RGR, others)

Re: scoop'd up...

Osiris_x11 said:
BBS has a smorgas-board of offerings in similar or near identical styles, correct?!? :confused: (ie. RGR, others)
Ah, I didn't know the RGR's came in diamond black.:cool: Wondering what might fit behind them...

I am having problems finding the right tires for my Zanardi (same as standard NSX) (I hate the Bridgestones and Yokos and they no longer make the Michelin Pilot Sports or S02/3's in stock size). The Z rims are the BBS LM model. I am considering buying a second set but upgrading to the 17/18 configuration. The problem is that BBS only has brushed aluminum coating in the LM model. The titanium coating must have been a special order for Honda or they are no longer carrying them. If anyone knows anything different, please send me a post.

The Zanardi that looks squashed I think is the one destroyed in transport from the NE to the West Coast.

ZNSX17 said:
I am having problems finding the right tires for my Zanardi (same as standard NSX) (I hate the Bridgestones and Yokos and they no longer make the Michelin Pilot Sports or S02/3's in stock size). The Z rims are the BBS LM model. I am considering buying a second set but upgrading to the 17/18 configuration. The problem is that BBS only has brushed aluminum coating in the LM model. The titanium coating must have been a special order for Honda or they are no longer carrying them. If anyone knows anything different, please send me a post.

The Zanardi that looks squashed I think is the one destroyed in transport from the NE to the West Coast.
The Zanardi rims are definitely not the LM model. The closer looking RGR is also a different wheel but similar. The Zanardi/Type S wheels are made specifically for Honda. The Honda wheels have a somewhat blocky circle surrounding the 5 lug holes and that gives the distinctive, not necessarily pleasing, look.
Steve

Back