• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cafe bike racers?

Saw a small flock of them on PCH near HB, California and thought they were the coolest looking bikes. I was into modern race bikes until I saw these on the road!! :eek:

For those who are unfamiliar with what I'm talking about. These images below are a sampling. Anybody on here who have an interest, owned, or modified their bikes into a CAFE RACER?
CR79_anim.gif

They are definitely "in" right now. Most sport bike riders like them.

I would add that many people have the incorrect assumption that these bikes are comfortable. Although the foot pegs are in friendlier positions than compared to super sport motorcycles, the handlebars are surprisingly low, as you can see from the pictures.

They have a lot of character and could be seen as the sophisticated man's harley in many ways.

Always like that look since seeing the vintage bikes race down in Portland. Really makes me tempted to pick an MH900e, but I just haven't been riding as much as I used too.

Great looking bike:

mh9003q.jpg

Those are some nice bikes!! I have a 1979 Honda MT125 Grand Prix bike.

Attachments

• MT125RII ROADRACER US.jpg
    MT125RII ROADRACER US.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
Those are some nice bikes!! I have a 1979 Honda MT125 Grand Prix bike.

I wish you were near Long Beach, CA. I have a store front clothing store and was looking to have the floor to display the cafe bike. We are right next to the Queen Mary and the Long Beach Grand Prix area on 1st street.

If any anybody want to sell or have the bike as a display. Please let me know or PM me :cool:

Nice bike!!! :tongue: Love that raw vintage look, so timeless.

Back