• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and Octane - New Venue August 7th, 2011

Who is missing??? :eek:
I know you're reading this... Why aren't you on the list? :confused: I hope to see you there. It looks like a pretty big crowd is going to be there.

HINT:
You could bring the Odyssey to show off the flagship of HONDA MOTOR COMPANY or the CTSC NSX.

Alright, I am coming. You want to see this?

Attachments

• ODY17.jpg
    ODY17.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 31
OK OK ILL be there too-- which means i need to get off the net and go wash/wax the damn car....

i hate the heat and im not an early bird-- I must really love you guys.... :mad:

I kind of have a late night tonight but I WILL definitely be showing up with you guys. Count me in. The only things that could keep me from showing up God forbid lol. I'm also going to bring my HD camera so that I can get pictures and video to edit and post ASAP. My first meet with you guys. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the text TIM

Hey Guys - this will most likely be the only time we will meet at the Ninos location. It is for sale - I believe that Ninos is out of business. They are looking for another site! Man this is really getting difficult. I went to the Caffeine and Octane site and read what they are saying - I don't know if they even know the place - restaurant is for sale. Paste the address into Google and all that comes up is stuff about the sale of the building! Sad. I liked the first location the best but the second one wasn't too bad - I can't understand why these shopping center owners don't like us? :confused:

Great turn out guys (and gal)! Seems we had about 13- 15 NSXs plus the very nice S2000, Mercedes, and Lexus. I really loved the red NSX with matching wheels. My wife brought her C6 Vette and was jealous the Vette people were not as organized as us, so she is thinking of starting her own club: "Corvette Chicks Club" - "CCC". :biggrin: Thanks also to Tim for getting up extra early and blocking off the parking spaces and Alex for the cones.

Great turn out guys (and gal)! Seems we had about 13- 15 NSXs plus the very nice S2000, Mercedes, and Lexus. I really loved the red NSX with matching wheels. My wife brought her C6 Vette and was jealous the Vette people were not as organized as us, so she is thinking of starting her own club: "Corvette Chicks Club" - "CCC". :biggrin: Thanks also to Tim for getting up extra early and blocking off the parking spaces and Alex for the cones.

Hey David,

Were you the first Berlina to leave?
I don't think I had a chance to meet you before you left.

Here is a video someone linked to me

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u1VFszYPsPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow, that person is dedicated to stand there for that long

next time, we'll have to do better with either riding in together or riding out together, lol

p.s.- my stock exhaust sounds so weak compared to everyone else... :cool:

wow, that person is dedicated to stand there for that long

next time, we'll have to do better with either riding in together or riding out together, lol

p.s.- my stock exhaust sounds so weak compared to everyone else... :cool:

Yea J, you need to get an exhaust bro lol......told you that.

Back