• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine & Octane - August 1st

I think I am coming to this. I was thinking about bring my Jaguar instead but if we do a drive, the NSX might be more in order.

come on guys... don't bring other cars. You might make me jealous and I'll have to go home..... cars.com!!!!

I'm itching to buy a right hand drive car...... any car it just has to be a manual. Left handed shifts you gotta love it.

I'm itching to buy a right hand drive car...... any car it just has to be a manual. Left handed shifts you gotta love it.

Be that as it may, I also love RHD cars but when I wanted to put my blinkers on, I would also activate the wipers.:confused:

count me in. i'm down for coffee and "cruising"! ;)

went riding all day saturday and slept in on sunday. still feeling it. guess i'm not as young as i used to be. :) anyway, hope to be on the aug 14th run in the mtns.

-dj

I WILL POST VIDEOS OF RIDE WHEN SILVIO SENDS THEM.
IT WAS GOOD AS ALWAYS TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU GUYS.
1WARNING......BUT WE'RE GOOD.
DSC13316.jpg

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SITE ROLLING!!!

Jade It was good seeing you there. Alex sorry we missed you bro..I'm not sure if the other NSX guys knew the grey CLS63 and the Black Geneisis parked behind them were with you guys. The NOPI show I'm kinda glad I didn't bring the NSX. This show I wish I did..

I have to say that was one of the best Cars and Coffee I have been to. There were ALOT of unique cars there. We need to get Mike to roll next time

Jade It was good seeing you there. Alex sorry we missed you bro..I'm not sure if the other NSX guys knew the grey CLS63 and the Black Geneisis parked behind them were with you guys. The NOPI show I'm kinda glad I didn't bring the NSX. This show I wish I did..

I have to say that was one of the best Cars and Coffee I have been to. There were ALOT of unique cars there. We need to get Mike to roll next time

I came in at the end and caught the NSX guys as they were leaving out.

James was right there with your in his Kleeman SL55. He drove with us. You should have been there so I could show you why you need the LoveFab Turbo. :biggrin:

I came in at the end and caught the NSX guys as they were leaving out.

James was right there with your in his Kleeman SL55. He drove with us. You should have been there so I could show you why you need the LoveFab Turbo. :biggrin:
Aww I missed James, He needs to call people back :wink: We were standing right by them as they started to leave out. We didnt see Him..WE headed to Suno then back to home

If you are going to get pulled over I recommend Sandy Springs Police. They were just cool enough. Plus he was just doing his job :wink:and with a little charm and a lot of crying......
I was on my way with a warning :eek:

I had a great time and good to see everyone again

I WILL POST VIDEOS OF RIDE WHEN SILVIO SENDS THEM.
IT WAS GOOD AS ALWAYS TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU GUYS.
1WARNING......BUT WE'RE GOOD.
DSC13316.jpg

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SITE ROLLING!!!

Thanks for the post. Good meeting Silvio, my son liked his card.

fun times everyone! nice pix and video! i'll get mine up asap...

i still wish i had my video going between the SL and lovefab... ;)

Back