• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine & Octane - SEPT.

Did anybody go :confused: The weather was perfect :smile:

I had family and church stuff going on. I hated I missed it :mad:

I went - it was great. I got there late but I made it. Saw some nice cars - some nice older bimmers - gotta love em. Real nice 535...

Some real neat ones - there was a bumper car body mated to a 4 wheeler drive train. Funny. Nice old GTO 65 model. Nice old bug eye Sprite - in perfect shape owned by a guy that didn't drive it much after he rebuilt it completely with paint - everything and he didn't drive it too well though - kind of rode the clutch. Oh well - good thing he doesn't drive it much- right!

It's always fun going up there and the weather was really nice. See ya'll in October.

Basically everyone took a break in September and October 3rd we need to make a large showing. Maybe go do lunch or a nice drive afterward.

Basically everyone took a break in September and October 3rd we need to make a large showing. Maybe go do lunch or a nice drive afterward.

Sounds good Tim - I hope to see you there! These are the really nice months though guys and if you play golf - this is the time of year you wait for all year long. The courses are in premo shape and it's cool unlike the Spring - when the courses are still growing in. This is it for a golfer - so I may or may not be there for after activities - we'll see. Wish I could take off all of October every year!

Back