• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting-THIS Thurs, April 21st in Santa Monica

Please RSVP me ASAP. With this late of notice to everyone, I need to notify the restaurant of a headcount (normally 15-20)

We're Back!!!!!!

The next CalCoastalNSX Meeting is Thursday, April 21st in Santa Monica @ 7pm

Newer Location-Please take note

Coco's Restaurant (next to our old El Torito meeting place-RIP)
3440 Ocean Park Blvd. (Close to where the 405 & the 10 meet)
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 450-6257

Click me for the Map

This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.

For our raffle prize this month, I have the 2 correct long oil filter/washer for the NSX I will be giving away. Study up on your NSX trivia, as the correct or closest to the question will win the filters. Micro Fibers towels are also being given away!

Don't miss out on your opportunity to win one of our famous door prizes!

Our meetings usually start @ 7-7:30PM and end about 9:30-10:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers! Spouses are always welcomed!

John
twirl.gif

Count me in. :biggrin:

Baring any unforseen circumstances I WILL be there :rolleyes:

Hey Eric if you can make it bring your PSP and we can Network Ridge Racer!! :wink:

John I will bring your shirt to this meeting!

I will also be GIVING AWAY JGTC t-shirts and Selling JGTC Polos ($20) :eek:

See you there!

I will try to be there as well!

Eric

You think you could hook up your PS2 and GT4 somewhere in the restaurant? :biggrin:

SoCalDude said:
You think you could hook up your PS2 and GT4 somewhere in the restaurant? :biggrin:

Not very likely, but, if you want, I can record some footage and play it back on my PSP! :p

akira3d said:
Not very likely, but, if you want, I can record some footage and play it back on my PSP! :p
That works for me! I was ready to buy the PS2 then I read Sony may make an announcement about the PS3 at E3. Think I should wait at least a month to hear what happens?

SoCalDude said:
That works for me! I was ready to buy the PS2 then I read Sony may make an announcement about the PS3 at E3. Think I should wait at least a month to hear what happens?

you can wait, but you can't go wrong with PS2, I personally have 3 PS2, 2 U.S version, 1 clear blue JP version. Gotta have one PS2 per TV :biggrin:

NSXWIND said:
you can wait, but you can't go wrong with PS2, I personally have 3 PS2, 2 U.S version, 1 clear blue JP version

Were you able to network the JP version with the US versions?

I've been wanting to run 3 network capable PS2s, 3 GT4s, 3 matched LCD HD TVs running 1080i, and one Driving Force Pro (via LAN, you can set up to six screens to render a single player's driving perspective).

Currently I have one network capable PS2, a U.S. and a Japanese copy of GT4, Driving Force Pro, and no HD capable TVs...so I've got a long way to go (and I'm not too sure my wife would be too into the idea). Maybe when those newer smaller PS2s get dropped to $50 I'll do it... :p

akira3d said:
Were you able to network the JP version with the US versions?

I've been wanting to run 3 network capable PS2s, 3 GT4s, 3 matched LCD HD TVs running 1080i, and one Driving Force Pro (via LAN, you can set up to six screens to render a single player's driving perspective).

Currently I have one network capable PS2, a U.S. and a Japanese copy of GT4, Driving Force Pro, and no HD capable TVs...so I've got a long way to go (and I'm not too sure my wife would be too into the idea). Maybe when those newer smaller PS2s get dropped to $50 I'll do it... :p

I don't know, I never try that before :tongue: If you want to try it out, you are welcome to borrow my system and give it a try :biggrin:

Back