• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Cruise

I'd be down with that... I've had as much Stampede as I can handle. I think there might be more interest if there were some more specifics.

Let's talk details- will it be a long, destination drive, ie: Banff or Lethbridge? What about a local drive, or just a meetup? What do you have in mind?

Last edited:
When I'm down in Calgary, I see at least 2-3 NSXs, but they aren't on Prime.

A cruise would be nice...

Well, I was thinking a short get together for coffee. Meet and greet and short cruise to say Cochrane to Canmore on the twisty 1A. Date to be determined.

This Wednesday I will be at the car show at the Grey Eagle at 6:30 pm. Would like to see some more NSX's out there other than myself.

Leongboy, PM me, i have the contact info for 10 of the local NSX guys in town and we've been emailing back and forth about a cruise this summer.

Wil

Would be entirely dependent on date, time, and location. I will follow the thread as updates are made.

Hi, I've been a little busy this summer and not getting out alot. Will try to join in on some of the fun too. Want to hear the Pride 2's on your car Mr. Fuji!

Here is some more information. The date is Sunday, August 12, 2012. The time is 11:00am. The meeting location is My Favorite Ice Cream Shoppe at 2048 42 Avenue Southwest Calgary. The cruise will be to Canmore on the twisty 1A highway. The departure time will be noonish. Arrival in Canmore at 1:30 PM. Meet at The Harvest Cafe located at 2 - 718 10th Street Canmore, Alberta for lunch. I will be attending the Grey Eagle Car Show on Wednesday night July 25th if anyone wants to meet up before then. Look for the '91 BB NSX.

That's my weekend to enjoy time with my daughters and alas there is only room for 1 extra in the NSX...:frown: Enjoy the day.

Details on secondary cruise for those who aren't able to make the 12th.

-Sunday August 4th
-11am at McDonald's COP
-Hiway 1 to Bragg creek via the cochrane turnoff, Either take hiway all the way to 22x or abbreviate and comeback on hiway 8 to west hills
-lunch/drinks/patio and yak

Should be done around 2-3pm

See everyone there!

Wil

Details on secondary cruise for those who aren't able to make the 12th.

-Sunday August 4th
-11am at McDonald's COP
-Hiway 1 to Bragg creek via the cochrane turnoff, Either take hiway all the way to 22x or abbreviate and comeback on hiway 8 to west hills
-lunch/drinks/patio and yak

Should be done around 2-3pm

See everyone there!

Wil

Hey guys, I'm not 100% sure if I can make this any more as some things have come up! I'll try my best though... If I can't make it for this I'll be there on the 12th for sure. - Terence

some pix from today. Great run, nice to meet some of the newer members. Hope next weeks run had great weather like todays!

Wil

Attachments

• DSC_0283.jpg
    DSC_0283.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0274.jpg
    DSC_0274.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0284.jpg
    DSC_0284.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0281.jpg
    DSC_0281.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0263.jpg
    DSC_0263.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0286.jpg
    DSC_0286.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 64
I would like to get a final tally of who is in for the 12th. I have to make reservations and get information packages ready. So... if you are in, time to speak up be be counted.

Hey Leongboy- Thanks for working hard to put together a great drive: itineraries, nametags, even a commemorative t-shirt! I bet a it was a fair amount of work.

I had a good time meeting other local NSXers and making a fun drive out to Canmore. It's a shame more people couldn't make it out this time.

Tshirts? Hope you saved one for me Tony!:smile:

Any pix from your weekend cruise?

Lets try to setup one more, theres definitely enough of us in Calgary to hit 10+ cars in one outing.

Wil

Back