• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling all NSXer's in Irvine/Tustin/Santa Ana area

Irvine/Tustin/Santa Ana NSXer Gathering No. 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our gathering No. 3 is now over. Wow :eek: :eek: you guys were awesome. By my count we had 20 NSX'es, one Porsche and a Ferrari. I know the black Lambo I promised never showed up :redface: but who needs that when you have 20 NSX'es :biggrin:

Great meeting all the new faces as well as old friends. Mojorator has the honor of the longest drive, all the way from Palmdale. FuryNSX deserves a honorable mention (from San Diego) too. To think that I was even ready to offer wake-up calls for those few and far-away :tongue:

All I can say about our "little" get-together is SWEET :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: A sea of NSX'es in one place with abundance of colors, mods and personal stories behind them. Of course a NSX gathering is never complete without a few WRX'es roaring by for attentions. We understood and we accommodated. You know ... them Subies :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW we had a sound-off between a Tubi and Gruppe M exhaust. Too bad I was not able to collect sound clips ... well, you had to be there.

Below is a few snap shots. For more here is my collection of the gathering. They are all in low-res. for faster download. If anyone is interested in a hi-res photo (~ 1 Mb/ea) please PM me.

Once again I want to thank all those of you who showed up and made it such fun morning. Hey, I can make a habit out of this ! See you guys in a month, gathering NO. 4 !

Until then.

Attachments

• IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1026.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 169
Tooo much fun indeed...sucks I got stuck at the light and I missed the little cruise..oh well, Im back home..

Nice to meet all you guys/gals..until next time. :biggrin:

Mike

It was a great turnout indeed. :D Where'd the lead group of cars end up going? A few of us got caught at lights and lost you.

Club radios should be standard issue. :D

Hope to see you guys the next time around. ;)

Nice meeting a BUNCH of new (to me) NSX owners. Seems like everytime I go to an NSX meet, I realize that the NSX community is constantly growing. Thanks, Jerry, for setting it up. I'll see about coming up again in the future. Waking up at 6:15AM wasn't all that bad after all. :p

The drive afterwards pretty much broke up early, though. Those Irvine stoplights change way too fast. At the very least, Ken showed a few of us a really great road. :D

-Randy

Just got a small assortment of pics uploaded. You can find them here .

Here's a panorama:

And here are a few pics:
DSC00603.JPG

DSC00582.JPG

DSC00581.JPG

thanks for the great time guys. it was absolutely beautiful to see that many nsx's together. to see how all are cars are so similar, but yet each is special in its own way. it was a pleasure meeting everyone, all of you were very nice folks. We should definitely do this on a regular basis, matter of fact i go to crystal cove every weekend, if you guys want to arrange for us to drive together just pm me. oh im still drooling from the sound of the gruppe M. thanks guys. great quality pics by the way.

Went to "normal" Irvine Starbuck's location :confused: :confused: :confused: I did see Cdub and a few others drive by. STUPID ME

The wife and I had a good time and it was nice to see so many great NSX's in such a small space. Nice also meeting some new faces and getting caught up with some old ones.

Drive safe guys.

coolnsx said:
Went to "normal" Irvine Starbuck's location :confused: :confused: :confused: I did see Cdub and a few others drive by. STUPID ME

Ken got to the meeting place at around 10. He told me that you and Ryan were at our regular caravan meeting place. That parking lot gets filled up very quickly.

As you can see, the place we were at has much better parking spaces. You should have called me when you realized something is not right when you didn't see anyone running around wearing their underwear on the outside. :tongue:

hey guys, what do you all think about getting stickers made to represent for our nsx group?

CDub said:
Ken got to the meeting place at around 10. He told me that you and Ryan were at our regular caravan meeting place. That parking lot gets filled up very quickly.

As you can see, the place we were at has much better parking spaces. You should have called me when you realized something is not right when you didn't see anyone running around wearing their underwear on the outside. :tongue:
I didn't have youe cell # with me! Double stupid!!

Great gathering guys!!! Jerry...from humble beginnings you have created a monster! Thanks for keeping us in touch with each other!! Thanks too for the great pics!!!! And Randy too... I hope that you always know how cool it is for us to log on after an event and see a shot of our car and a photo documentary of a cool day!!!! It is always appreciated. You always represent with great shots whenever you're there, wherever it is. Thanks from all of us and for makin the drive up too!

Let's keep this rollin and not let the summer slip away without a bunch more of these and some planned runs too. See you all soon.

Terry
T-Med

Hi guys, was nice meeting you all. Got to hear some different exhausts and get the inside scoop on chips and other mods. Look forward to the next outing.
Lance

The attached pic is of my yellow '03 and my buddy Robert's red '96. Special shout out to Newman for making our cars look so bitchin. Nice shot.

Attachments

• 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back