• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling All NSXer's - November Dinner!!!

Which Date is Best? (You can choose more than one)

• November 13th

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • November 14th

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • November 20th

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • November 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys!

Let's get together in Phoenix for a dinner in November. Please let me know which dates will work best for you and we will choose the day when the most people will be able to attend.

Thanks,

Heather

Hey all,

Sorry that I didn't make it up to Phoenix this last weekend with Heather, but someone in the family actually has to work....J/K Heather. I would definitely like to make it up there for this November dinner, although with work I think I could only make it up there on the 14th. Whatever date is chosen, I can try to change around my schedule to accomodate it but that really isn't all that likely. I have to make it up there soon after hearing about how much fun was had karting this past weekend.

Hope to see you all soon!

Stephen

Holy cow, it's Stephen! :eek: Man, I've seen more of you outside of AZ (Philly) than in town lately. You need to prioritize, brother!

BTW, what's up with the wierd username? I thought you'd come up with a more original name...like azgolfpro, or tigerkiller. :D

Hope to see you soon, bro. You're gonna be dead last in karting at this rate. :p

Hey Kelvin,

I know, I know....I have seen more of you outside of the AZ than in it lately. What do you mean the weird name? I thought it was very appropriate since Heather has become the NSXCA Southwest Region Representative, in addition to the NSXPO 2005 Committee Chairwoman, I've just become her understudy, almost forgotten in the NSX community. :( Nah!

Anyway, don't you worry about my karting skills, I don't think that they are deteriorating that quickly. Actually, if you want to put some money on the line for the next kart race I'm game. :D Not to mention I get more opportunity to drive a NSX now that we have two, so my skills aren't completely gone. The only problem is that Tucson doesn't have too many streets with curves, unless you count 90 degree turns onto the next grid street. If they ever have a kart track like that Heather and I would probably be pretty good.

See ya!

subayai said:
Can you get sushi in the shape of a turkey?
No, but there is a recipe for turkey sushi! :D

Thanksgiving_turkey_sushi.gif

mmmmmmmmmmm turkey sushi.

So whats the deal folks, when and where do we want to meat? :D

Okay Guys!

Since the 14th got the most votes, let's meet then. I suggest doing a lunch since I have to get back to Tucson for work the next day. Any suggestions as to where and what time works best for everybody else?

hello everyone..i am new to the forum and the NSX but i would like to tag along. the 14th sound great please post when and where when decieded.
thanks
Marc

Hello AZ NSXr's,

I finally have a chance to catch up on Prime. I just finsihed 10 exams last week.....welcome to medical school my professors keep telling us. I wish I could make it down for a dinner but the soonest i'll be back in AZ is December after my next block of exams. Is anyone planning on a Xmas dinner like last year or a get togther??? I know both Sandra and I are looking forward to seeing all of you.

Have fun on the 14th. It's a great day for me (11/14) ;) Remember to take lots of pictures.

Nik

Hey Nik! Happy upcoming bday! I hope your exams went well. I'm not sure if there will be an Xmas party like last year (I think someone might be planning something for JGTC though), but if you're gonna be in town I'm sure we could have a small get together amongst friends. :)

Heather, how about some place at the Biltmore? There's Cheesecake Factory, Bamboo Cafe, and always the old favorite Todai :)D), plus it's centrally located and plenty of parking in the back.

01blacks4 said:
hello everyone..i am new to the forum and the NSX but i would like to tag along. the 14th sound great please post when and where when decieded.
thanks
Marc

Welcome and of course you are more than welcome to join us! We look forward to meeting you. :)

nik3sgte said:
Hello AZ NSXr's,

I finally have a chance to catch up on Prime. I just finsihed 10 exams last week.....welcome to medical school my professors keep telling us. I wish I could make it down for a dinner but the soonest i'll be back in AZ is December after my next block of exams. Is anyone planning on a Xmas dinner like last year or a get togther??? I know both Sandra and I are looking forward to seeing all of you.

Have fun on the 14th. It's a great day for me (11/14) Remember to take lots of pictures.

Nik

Hey Nik! Have a Happy Birthday and I am sure we will try to plan a get together when you are down here!

PHOEN$X said:
Hey Nik! Happy upcoming bday! I hope your exams went well. I'm not sure if there will be an Xmas party like last year (I think someone might be planning something for JGTC though), but if you're gonna be in town I'm sure we could have a small get together amongst friends. :)

Heather, how about some place at the Biltmore? There's Cheesecake Factory, Bamboo Cafe, and always the old favorite Todai :)D), plus it's centrally located and plenty of parking in the back.

PHOEN$X - That sounds great! How about Cheesecake Factory at Biltmore. So what time works best for everybody?

PHOEN$X said:
How about around 1pm, after the lunch rush and before the Sunday Brunch ends?

Here is the address:

http://www.cheesecakefactory.com/locations_state.asp?st=AZ#q3 (click on Phoenix)

You can park in some remote spaces in the parking garage behind the mall, maybe on the upper levels for a more photogenic setting. :D

Sounds good! Can everybody who is planning on attending please post here with how many people so I can get a reservation?

Thanks,

Heather

Heather, they don't take reservations but it is a good idea to get a headcount so we can tell them how large of a table we need when we get there on Sunday. Count me in though.

NSXers: do not leave your tops/windows down lest you risk being spat on. :mad:

Figures! I don't understand why restaurants around here don't take reservations. :mad: I would still like to get a head count so I can at least give them a heads up that we are coming.

sunday nov 14th 1pm cheesecake factory at the biltmore fashion park. park in the back on the top level with the sun shining. sounds perfect!

we will be a party of 3 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sorry to be late but may I suggest C-Fu for some delicious dim sum?

We've been eating at the Cheesecake factory for birthdays, and several other occassions for business, and am bleh'ed out on Cheesecake. There's Cheesecake factory across the street from work and I am sick of going there.

We try to meet up with Bill/April/Chris/Brian and the others every once in a while at C-Fu anyway.

Let me know. thanks.

NsXMas said:
Sorry to be late but may I suggest C-Fu for some delicious dim sum?

We've been eating at the Cheesecake factory for birthdays, and several other occassions for business, and am bleh'ed out on Cheesecake. There's Cheesecake factory across the street from work and I am sick of going there.

We try to meet up with Bill/April/Chris/Brian and the others every once in a while at C-Fu anyway.

Let me know. thanks.

The reason I chose Cheesecake Factory is because there are some people who are coming that do not like seafood, etc. I tried to find a place where everybody will be able to eat. I hope you understand.

Okay, here is the list of people I have as attending:

TucAZNSX - 1
Understudy - 1
PHOEN$X - 1
01blacks4 - 2
subayai - 3
NsXMas - 2 1/2
blackcat - 1
Seth - 1?
Chris - 1
Mark & Jane - 2

Last edited:
i will be there but be running late...i am flying back and land @ 12:30..have to get the car and come over to that side of town so about 1:30 it will be me and susan...i cant wait :)

marc

Back