• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Camaro SS vs Corvette ZHZ

Guys,

will be soon in Miami (Palm Beach) FL, for a week, and going to rent a car,
after some research in doubt what is better (the price is almost the same, even Camaro bit more expensive)

Corvette ZHZ (Herz)
Camaro SS (Avis)

Maybe some of you have drove both cars and might give me a good advice.

Unfor none offering NSX as a car rent.

Sorry being bit offtopic

Appreciate your comments.

Get the vette .... I see them all the time by the beach + they are Vettes man, only downside is that is AT .. but hey, @ least you're not renting a Neon ...

DSC03952.jpg

Get the vette .... I see them all the time by the beach + they are Vettes man, only downside is that is AT .. but hey, @ least you're not renting a Neon ...

No,- I dont! Thanks. Wow, photo's.. good, wow, NSX is the Best! Ever! U'stood. That one on the photo is ZHZ, Hertz Vette. C;maro is not rigit c'se? M? Neither drove any of them. But booked them both, will see after your comments. Guys... I;m waitin' for you (r adviceS;-0)

No,- I dont! Thanks. Wow, photo's.. good, wow, NSX is the Best! Ever! U'stood. That one on the photo is ZHZ, Hertz Vette. C;maro is not rigit c'se? M? Neither drove any of them. But booked them both, will see after your comments. Guys... I;m waitin' for you (r adviceS;-0)

:smile: you crazy russian .. hey, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale (like 30 min from WPB) if you decide to drive south maybe we can meet ,,, cheers!
Oscar

:smile: you crazy russian .. hey, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale (like 30 min from WPB) if you decide to drive south maybe we can meet ,,, cheers!
Oscar

Again! You provoke me. BUD. Sure. I'm!!! I'm..< \Am I? Sure thing! Just give me you ZIF code, IP code, whatever, ZIP, address. I'll find you or our Missiles will:mad::tongue:. No s..t. I will be happy to. Really. what's WPB? And shall I get Camaro or Vette?

I would go with the vette. The camaro looks great on the outside, but the inside is awful.

Vette will be twice as fun to drive but you will get more looks in the Camaro due to it being very new. The only reason the Camaro is more expensive than the Vette is it just came out. In 3 years the Vette will be more expensive to rent and the Camaro will cost the same amount as the Mustang.

Thank you guys,

actually these are thoughts I have had: one is more fun, second is just out and looking not so bad. And since it's SS - it has almost same power as Vette.

But seeing in the weather forecast showers and clouds, were is sunny FL, huh?:mad:

anyhow, booked them both. But yet trying to rent a Maserati GT.
Waiting them to get to work. Will be there!

Oscar! Where К U? So will we meet? :smile:

Maserati GT seems not available in FL, even they declared so in the web site, only one they have to offer yet is Lambo Gallardo Spider Convertible. For a whole week - too expensive, for w'end too complicated, convertible not needed due to bad weather forecast, personal liability USD 10K for non US citizents. :frown:

Seems will have to choice between those two mentioned above. Vette is OK for 7 days driving? When it rains? And does it have a Neverlost or GPS in?

I'm in doubt guys... It's so important :biggrin::biggrin:

How about something exotic my friend delivers as well

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/miami/exotic-car-rental-florida.htm

gotham-dream-cars-main-rydc.jpg

Thanks again for a link, did somebody rented anything with them?
The offer me only One Gallardo Spyder in FL, it's 2006 and has 45k miles.

Seems strange, huh?
Correct me if I'm wrong: If this one did 45k miles, means, if they buy it new, and allowance is 100 miles per day = at least it has +|- 400-450 rental days, so they at least earned on it ca. 500 grands?!?! I'm not calculating somebody's earnings, but for such type of a car, guess 2 days a week is a perfect result, 100 days a year = 250-300 days in 3 years (taking in account maintenance and so on).

Regarding the missmatch of color (the one showing in Miami is in NY and vice versa), they've just advised that they have to update their web site...

so did somebody use them? Are they happy with performance and etc?
DO not want to pay few dozen of $$ and to be unsatisfied.

I'm finally here.

And in the end, decided to take a MB C-Classe (the wether issue and will have a business meeting), but there were no vehicle with Neverlost and they gave me H2. Advised that I may exchange it for MB next day. But I like the H2 - never drove one before - it's big like, hmm... The white one. Red interior - wow!

Still in doubts about Spyder for w'end.

Im staying in
4350 PGA Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
United States, 33410
Tel: 561-622-1000
Fax: 561-626-4860

suite 702.

Back