• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anybody vouch for MOD5 Eng. ?

MOD5 Eng. (Eric) has an item for sale that I would like to purchase but he has no seller rating and he has no Paypal account, so I want to see if anyone here can vouch for him? He's probably a good guy but I am just caveat emptor'ing as best I can. To be fair, I am a new owner (less than 1 month) and I have no buyer rating so we are both charting unknown territory. TIA

I have never seen him on here, please be cautious - he can easily get a paypal acct. - this way you can have some security - OR try finding a well known member who is local to him to broker the deal.

i would look up MOD5 Eng. in google and youll find MOD5 is owned by a guy named Les (based off HT and NWP). in the threads MOD5 and eric are not the same person, but the guy you talking to name is eric?! IF its the same eric (which im sure it is) his full name is Eric Dickerson!!! Weird that Eric using mod5 when in the threads Les W.Zero plus the admins from HT and NWP stated its not eric.......be careful when dealing with MOD5. IF Les (w.zero) is letting eric use his company name be very cautious!!!!

i cant vouch for Les W.zero either but from the other forums he is a good person and cant find any bad dealings but be cautious

I'm happy to report that Eric was a victim of mistaken identity :smile: Eric Sullivan (MOD5 Eng.) is a first rate seller and offered good advice before and after the sale. I am very happy with my new NSX-R shift knob and even got the NSX-R shift boot from SoS to go along with it :biggrin: 2 thumbs up!

^^ HAHAHA Eric Sullivan is MOD5 Eng?!?! lol DID you look up MOD5 eng?!?! so now theres two erics thats affiliated with MOD5 Engineering?!?!

Les, if you are reading this, a good word of advice STOP LETTING OTHERS USE YOUR COMPANY NAME. NOT GOOD BIZ. YOU ARE NOT STARTING OUT GOOD.

Eric DICKERSON already got MOD5 banned from NWP and HT....you want to be banned from prime too.

common this alrdy looks shady. PLEASE PEOPLE USE GOOGLE AND YOULL SEE.

Met up with Eric Dickerson (Mod 5 Eng.)to buy his NA1 bumper at his shop yesterday. I don't know what all the fuss is about but the 1st impression of him is a stand up guy who loves cars just like the rest of us on Prime. We hung out and talked about NSX for about an hour and I saw the 02 conversion he is doing on one of his two NSX is spot on in many ways. The other one is a turbo monster:eek: ..so he said. He has many project going on and super busy so it was hard to get hold of him but I drove 2.5 hrs to meet up and he did not flake on me. He will be helping me to do a "Jenny Craig" on my car:biggrin: Can't wait.

Ok I want to clarify that yes MOD5 Engineering is owned by me Leslie New and yes Eric Dickerson is my good friend and is helping me launch my biz. Eric Sullivan is my employee that takes care of selling my old nsx parts or all my parts at that. Both Eric's use my company name b/c it's alrdy setup. Nothing wrong there. If there is Any issue or concerns about mod5 eng you can reach me at [email protected]

Met up with Eric Dickerson (Mod 5 Eng.)to buy his NA1 bumper at his shop yesterday. I don't know what all the fuss is about but the 1st impression of him is a stand up guy who loves cars just like the rest of us on Prime. We hung out and talked about NSX for about an hour and I saw the 02 conversion he is doing on one of his two NSX is spot on in many ways. The other one is a turbo monster:eek: ..so he said. He has many project going on and super busy so it was hard to get hold of him but I drove 2.5 hrs to meet up and he did not flake on me. He will be helping me to do a "Jenny Craig" on my car:biggrin: Can't wait.

I hope this isn't the same person that my friend bought Tein suspension from. He lives past Temecula if I remember correctly. He had a white NSX with an 02 conversion that he was demantling and a JDM Integra Type R. I was there to help install and remove suspension for the swap.

At the time, he did seem to be an honest trustworthy guy, but that did not turn out to be the case. He made a lot of promises but did not fullfill any of them. He did not respond to any of my friend's email. Once you leave his presence, you can not trust this guy to keep his promises. This is evident in many other forums where this guy rips off other customers.

^^^i wonder about that too. I am so cinfused right now. 3ppls using the same account, whos good whos bad.. Someone need to clear the clouds..

I or we have nothing to hide. any question you can contact me at [email protected]

if you have any question or have something to say to eric dickerson hit him up on the build thread. He using my acct and will answer any of your question or comments. But again any issue reguarding MOD5 Engineering please feel free to contact me.

Les - MOD5

Back