• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can anyone identify these parts?

I am having trouble finding the part numbers in the parts catalogue for a couple of minor missing parts from my 1992 NSX.

The first is a missing circular cap in the centre of a group of 4 caps from a plastic cover under the bonnet just in front of the windscreen

The second is a pair of missing clips from the undersurface of the front of the car just behind the bumper. I have included a picture of the clip from the other side where it is not missing.

Thanks for any assistance offered.

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 425
Iam sure there are a few people who have there shock caps left over, why pay the dealer if you can get it for free.
Sorry through mine away.

The part on the bottom of you car is #91545-SE0-03

I haven't looked under my hood lately, but... are you sure that there is even supposed to be a cap in that location?

There definately should be a cap covering the shocks center piston. I have all 4 caps on each side on my 92. As for the underside of the car I can't see under my car well enough to figure out what supposed to be there.

T Bell - I'm trying to resist the "go fast crack pipe"

prova4re - thanks for the part number, I'll order a couple right away

nsxtasy - I have a complete group of 4 caps on the other side

Thanks for all the replies.

Those caps are a commonly missing piece. Watch NSXs on eBay and you will see a lot of them missing those center caps.

plugs and clips

Hi All:

The plug in the cowl cover is
"Blind Plug 30mm" 95550-30000
The plugs get pushed off because of the shock shaft. Don't push down on the cowl cover.

The reusable clip is
91545-SE0-003

HTH,
woodwork

Back