• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone recommend a detailer in the Edmonton area?

Not for my NSX but for my wife's 4 year old CL which is black and is in need of a power polish to get rid of or at least reduce the amount of swirls and scuffs. I have used various swirl/scratch removers with some success but feel that a power polish is the way to go but I don’t have the guts to do it myself … worried I might cut through the clear coat. Any recommendations as to where I can take it?

Dan

Yep Dan, I took my car to Dez and the boys at Auto Details Inc.
I could not believe how that baby shined afterwards. Before my Nsx was orange'y and now I'm a really happy. Need to go back for a good wax job now.
I'm just to lazy in my old age, Good thing I've still got he racer in my though.
944-1444
www.auto-details.com
These guys treated me like Royalty!
Just mention my name as in all respects of life around town, and if you ever need an illegal parking spot, just let me know.
Goggles Pizzanii
aka Trev

Here you go!
Trev

Attachments

• autodetail_resize.jpg
    autodetail_resize.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks Trevor. Like your avatar .... didn't know if anyone would get the reference to this classic Flinstone episode. Thanks again for leading the drive and for Moxie's.

Dan

Back