• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone recommend a nav pod monitor??

Hello everyone, I think I need to replace my nav pod monitor since the touch screen is not working well, can anyone recommend a good one??
I have Alpine TME-M740BT as monitor now with IVA-W505 as double din. My installer told me that the touch screen is not working well on the 740BT and I should change it soon. does anyone have any suggestions what I should replace as the monitor?? I hope to get something similiar or better with big screen like 740BT
thanks

The touch screen does not respond when I touch it. I bought this on ebay slight used. I havent tried contacting alpine yet.
I know this is a discountinued model so I hope to find something that will be better for my setup..

I wish I knew but Science of Speed bought mine and Chris Wilson has some insight. However, mine is not a touch screen and it is just a screen to hold my Camp2 for gauges and look nice. I will be curious to see which you go with.

Back