• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone relate to this ???

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGE1tqyyiRQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGE1tqyyiRQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Although I relate to absolutely none of the things in the video, it's still funny. Thanks for sharing.

Explains why I don't have any kids. :biggrin:

Explains why I don't have any kids. :biggrin:

It's understandable, but, when I see my daughter's eyes:

40165_426753357000_645577000_5328147_3088170_n.jpg

Then I realize that there's no McLaren F1 + Type-R in my garage, or Jessica Biel + Jennifer Lopez in my room (lol) that can come close to the love you experience with your child .... it's very spiritual, goes beyond eye candy or material things :wink:

PS: But then .. keep enjoying life, once kids come, it's over LOLOLOL

Oh, I can relate......

I drive one of these....
3531270345_4bc2d1185d.jpg

Because of these...
4944665373_8bf27fd8c2.jpg
4944665135_f62397e44e.jpg
4945248976_eb75589fca.jpg

And let's not leave out the one who blessed me with my little men...
3598895446_a95d082357.jpg

Like Oscar said...kids are game changers, but I would never opt to go back to the way it was before them. It isn't just your priorities that change, but your entire outlook on life. I was thinking about this just the other day....I can't even remember what life was like without the kids. Remember, though, to make time to still "be yourself" too. Life shouldn't revolve 100% around your kids, you need to fill your own cup every now and again too.

Thanks for the video Anytime! Also, FYI, when I contacted you a few months ago about that "crater" on my door....it was my middle son up there who opened my wife's car door into the NSX and he's still alive! Actually, he never knew how upset I was......and less than a week and $107 later you couldn't even tell it was ever there.

Funny video. Those are some cool dads.

I didn't get my NSX until my kids were adults, just like my dad did. :smile:

Last edited:
<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEFE3B0Rje0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEFE3B0Rje0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

It's understandable, but, when I see my daughter's eyes:

40165_426753357000_645577000_5328147_3088170_n.jpg

Then I realize that there's no McLaren F1 + Type-R in my garage, or Jessica Biel + Jennifer Lopez in my room (lol) that can come close to the love you experience with your child .... it's very spiritual, goes beyond eye candy or material things :wink:

PS: But then .. keep enjoying life, once kids come, it's over LOLOLOL

For those of us who do not want or like children I would prefer the Mclaren.

Wow, this thread turned ugly fast.

I agree. I can't tell if they're old buddy and this is a poor attempt at humor that nobody else gets.....or if he's being serious?!!? :confused:

wow, my theory that any topic no matter how funny or inocent can turn to angst/infighting on the internet holds true...but again just like the patrone thread....we all have to accept other peoples realities even if vastly different than our own...

Wow, this thread turned ugly fast.

You cannot say in this world that you do not like or want children without those who do feeling threatened. Not everyone is meant to be a parent and if you need proof just look around. Those who like children think (in most cases) that their point of view is the ONLY point of view. GROW UP!

Steve I think to Stalker he felt like you were saying you would take a car over "his" daughter,which in reality you would..as would many ,but for some reason he really took this as a personal insult...

Steve I think to Stalker he felt like you were saying you would take a car over "his" daughter,which in reality you would..as would many ,but for some reason he really took this as a personal insult...

I don't know....that's oscar_driver's daughter in the post. I'm not sure why Stalker lost it like that. I would have to agree with Steve, those who don't WANT children, probably shouldn't have them. Both (the individuals who don't want children and the unrealized children of those people) would be much happier and better off. I love my kids, but I also understand there are folks who just don't like or want children.

It's like that whole silly Viper vs Vette argument in the other forum. People have different likes/dislikes in this world. It's what makes the world a great and interesting place. However, to launch an attack on someone (and I think telling someone their website blows donkey crap is an attack) just because they have a differing opinion than yours......well. We've all been guilty of it at some point, I'm sure.......it's just that this seemed to come from way out in left field.

I found the OP to be humorous. I even added a video for those with kids too that I found humorous. Now here we are in this thread and the humor has all but been killed.

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
oops sorry guys that was oscars' lovely daughter.....but the premise still holds..

Funny funny video and yes I can relate (at least 15+ years ago). Kids are grown up now (20,24,26). Now I'm just a dad and a friend and my joke's get cornier each year.

Regards,

Danny

Back