• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I afford an NSX? / Is it practical for me?

My bad that I didn't check the thread until now.

I think that's a fair conclusion. You can't go wrong with an S2K, I think they'll hold value very well so would serve as a sizable DP for a future NSX if that's an option you're considering. I think the killers for me would be #1- not having a garage and workspace for the car and #2- having it be your only car. Once you can change those then I think it'll be worth it. Unfortunately I don't foresee NSX prices ever really decreasing overall so you'll be fighting that and overall inflation, but I think you're well set for the future. I personally jumped the gun a bit with mine and have to play catch-up instead.

Of course, I'd be happy to. I don't bring it to work often but am at C&O and other local shows almost every month (like this Sunday ;)).

No worries, I appreciate your reply! Those are definitely valid points. And that would be awesome! I actually might go check out C&O this Sunday myself. What color is your NSX? Maybe I'll be able to swing by and say hello :smile:

Back