• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can i order parts from Dali Racing?

:confused:After about an hour of researching about daliRacing. I came to a conclusion, to ask prime members to help me?

Im looking to buy the West Wing Side skirt from daliRacing. should i buy it from daliracing or from somewhere else?."suggestion would be great" If i buy it from dali how long should i expect for it to arrive.?

Also im looking to buy, the cf wing from them. has anyone got any experience with daliracing products?

below are the link to the skirt/wing that i want to buy.
http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=807
http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2443

Sorry for my bad grammars. =x. fob.

Re: Can i order parts from DaliRacing?

I still buy from Dali. I email him before I click the ad to the cart button and if he says he has it in stock then I'm good to go.

I've personally never had a problem with him in 5 years, but I know a lot of people have.

He's probably the fastest shipper outside of Ross at Stmpo who ships things before you even pay sometimes, haha.

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Dali racing from both a service and pricing standpoint.

It's too bad there are some folks on here that have had a bad experience.

i just got couple emails from him, i will be making the purchase today at 4pm. CT. =)
thanks Prime

I wish you luck getting your parts. There has been a lot of of members that have had bad experiences. Some have been waiting years to get their parts. They have some parts I want but I am to scared I wont get them.

Last edited:

i just got couple emails from him, i will be making the purchase today at 4pm. CT. =)
thanks Prime

You are doing it the right way. always email Mark to make sure he has what you want in stock before sending any money. Mark is a one-man operation so always double ck stock in case the website is not updated.

You are doing it the right way. always email Mark to make sure he has what you want in stock before sending any money. Mark is a one-man operation so always double ck stock in case the website is not updated.
Excellent advice. He actually amazes me how much gets done for being a one man band. Emails, shipping, inventory, research, engineering, testing, etc... If I was like that I wouldn't have patience for PITA customers either. Simply easier to ignore them... I've been in retail before unfortunately.

+1

This is what I always do and I've never had any problems.

I'm one of those people who have had multiple bad experiences with Dali. If anything goes wrong with your order you are toast. You'll have better luck talking to the hand than him. Also, anyone who only allows you to contact them by email is sending you a good message. Stay away!!!!!

John

I wish you luck getting your parts. There has been a lot of of members that have had bad experiences. Some have been waiting years to get their parts. They have some parts I want but I am to scared I wont get them.

Don't hesitate to buy from Dali.
All you have to do is make sure he has the part in-stock.
Don't send him the money until he confirmed that he has the part and he can ship it out as soon as payment sent!!!
I have been doing business with him since 2001 and had 0 problems!

The ONLY way I would ever order from Dali after reading reviews is by COD.

No COD, No Sale.

Sorry, as one who got stiffed for $500 bucks by him i have to say he doesn,t deserve the business. Before i got stiffed i was like everyone else- enjoyed dealing with him, got stuff promptly etc. I hope he comes out to denver for nsxpo next summer.....

I still buy from Dali. I email him before I click the ad to the cart button and if he says he has it in stock then I'm good to go.

I've personally never had a problem with him in 5 years, but I know a lot of people have.

He's probably the fastest shipper outside of Ross at Stmpo who ships things before you even pay sometimes, haha.

+1. Check if he got the item in stock. When I ordered from him frp deck lid spoiler he told me he only got the cf one in stock. I bought that one along with other things and never had any problem. Great pricing, quality products and fast shipment.

This is me doing research before buy part from DaliRacing.
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153991

This is me recieving the damage spoiler that i order.
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154261

10/19 --doing my research
10/21 --bought the item
10/24 --item was ship out
10/27 --recieved item/email sent about damage.
10/27 til now --- ignored.

On the day of recieving the damage spoiler. I email Mark telling him what had happen, Mark reply and ask for picture of the spoiler and the shipping box. I sent him everything he asked for.

Ever since that day, Mark has been ignoring my email.
So i just want to let the world know about DaliRacing.

What should i do next. ???
i open and dispute on paypal already.

im a pretty fair guy. If he doesnt want to take it back, then atleast give me some money so that i can get it fix or something.
If im SOL. let me know i'm SOL, all he need to do is email me "So unfortunately i cant take the item back or refund your money"

and give me some sort of solution or something. For example i will give you discount for next time or something.

Re: Bad service "DaliRacing" revealing

If you had checked his trader rating, http://nsxprime.com/forum/member.php?u=4287, you would have seen that based upon the people who take the time to post a rating you had a 1 in 3 chance of getting ripped off.

The unfortunate part is that he has ripped off so many people and yet his fan base, "sheeple", continue to be his biggest apologist and simply say "he answers all my emails, I got three emails today alone, and have had nothing but great service". They look at his victims as doing something wrong because someone has the temerity to actually email him and ask for a status. After all, he is much too busy to do actual customer service so we are imposing upon him asking such questions.

I have repeatedly asked his "friends" over the years the following:

"If he is responding to your emails today, can you please ask him to respond to Prime Member "X" who is frustrated about not getting a response."

Not once has anyone close to him done that simple thing for another member of our community because everyone who actually doesn't get ripped off is afraid to be the next on his list to get ignored.

I laugh the most when one of his fanboys becomes his latest victim and then posts saying it has finally happened to them. I empathize with any newbies getting ripped off but his history here is replete with ripping off the community and a simple search of his trader profile should give you all the warning anyone needs.

Last edited:
My shop has bought from Dali, luckily we haven't had a issue, BUT , I cant stand to see anyone treated differently, Are you missing your meds on some days???

MARK, DALI,,,Why don't you respond DIRECTLY to these Prime members who are having trouble

I never ever see him reply WTF???

Can you really afford to treat customers this way in this economy??
Myself, SOS, CT Engineering,NEVER treat Prime members/NSX community this way

Could you try to treat everyone the same???

Suite #5, 6391 Rancho Mission Road, San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 283-6534 or (619) 341-0784 cellular
(619) 283-6544
[email protected]
www.daliracing.com
Mark Johnson

Its seems to be 50/50 chance with getting parts from dali. I dont understand how this company can get away with this. Ther have some parts I could use but I cant find anywhere:frown:. Im to scared to get ripped off.

you will get your item. make sure you pay with paypal.
but i cant forsure that the item will be in good shape. or you can return it.

I remember Mark being involved in a So Cal NSX forum a while back. It didn't seem to get too much traction. His last post there was July 14th 2010. I used to get some emails regarding track days.

http://nsx-ca.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Try a different E mail and pretend to be interested in a part. You will get a response until....... you ask him about your part. why? Because he is not ignoring you he's just ripping you off.

The only way to order from him is COD. I make sure the part is good before I pay for it. Its against the shipping policy but my delivery guy lets me do it. If I cant inspect the part I send it back.

If you buy a part and have an issue he will tell you to send it back. At this point he has your part and your money he will keep both. With the exception of being local. Because who wants a bunch of local NSXers knocking on you door.

Best way to avoid all this is not to buy from him.

I had always used the "in stock" check and had no problems until now.

"In stock" became nothing shipped and now a Paypal claim. Good thing I used a credit card.

Guess I got lucky early. I sent him an email asking about availability of some items before submitting an order and got no response. I sent a follow up email and again got no response. Just moved on to another supplier and am So happy that i did.

Peter

Back