• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can you name the cars!?

I got 42 out of 42 with 1:11 to spare... the only one that really got me was Fiat. I knew all the others but didn't know the correct way to spell them so it really slow me down.

38/42 ~ fiat, holden, vauxhall AND daewoo!!!!

Yikes - I thought I knew cars and yet missed a bunch. Spelling on the Puegeot got me (think I just spelled it wrong again....). Have owned 3 Fiats in my life, and I never saw the symbol they used in the test :confused:. Fun though. Jay

What a great website. There are quizzes about nearly anything. I felt pretty good after quickly getting all the United States, then got humbled by the capitals of the states, and then even worse by trying to name all the European countries. Time to hit the books for me!

That's because the emblem for those companies are spelled out so there's no point trying to answer them.
:biggrin:

So is Nissan but they just blanked it out. No reason they couldn't have done the same. Also, that doesn't explain Hyundai.

42/42 baby!!!!

BANG!!!

Fun test!

I got 37/42. I missed Opel, Renault, Vauxhall, Citroën and Seat. I've never even heard of the last 3.
You need to watch more TopGear :smile:

I got about 30 straight away, and then just started randomly typing car company names -- ended up with 40/42 (missed Opel and Holden).

Seems to be a conspiracy...missed 5 of the car logos and 5 of the corporate logos. :rolleyes:

Much like most folks...wth was the FIAT logo??!! Damn never would have guessed it was the red square thing. :tongue:

42/42 for me, the last one at the bottom right took a bit of brain power.. they dont have those where i live.

There are a few I wish were on the list.

Lincoln
Ford
Bugatti
Mini
Koenigsegg
Skoda
Oldsmobile
Pagani
Gumpert
Lancia
Volvo

Volvo was on the list. :wink: