• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't decide? Drive them all...

$18k a year and they will drop the car of your choice off at your house, provide insurance coverage, enclosed parking (if needed), a full tank of gas, and an hour orientation with the car. Includes... F430's, Gallardos, DB9's, Murci's, Bentley GT's... and more! :eek:

http://www.clubsportiva.com

Presenting a driving experience beyond ownership. Entering our fifth year of operation, Club Sportiva is the Nation's largest and most established automotive membership club.

Club Sportiva gives you the keys to our private multi million dollar car collection, available how you want without the complications of ownership. Our memberships meet the needs of your active lifestyle, letting you experience everything from the classics like a Jaguar E-type and Bentley to the newest exotic Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

The Club Sportiva experience extends beyond just the cars – exhilarating Member road rallies, social events at our private Clubhouse and many other exclusive VIP services. Members also have access to our national and international network of locations so you can be sure you’re never too far from enjoying our collection of dream cars!

Everything we do at Club Sportiva is designed to exceed your expectations. Find out more about the Club Sportiva driving experience!

Thank god there isn't a club loaction presently near me. Otherwise my bank account would be $18k short next month. :eek:

you do realize that, to rent any of these cars, it would typically cost like 2g's a weekend, right?

sounds like a good deal to me. esp with the ins. perfect way to own a ferrari or other unreliable car :wink:

you do realize that, to rent any of these cars, it would typically cost like 2g's a weekend, right?

sounds like a good deal to me. esp with the ins. perfect way to own a ferrari or other unreliable car :wink:

18k is pretty close to the depreciation on my SL55 this year. Seems like a good deal to rent a bunch of cars for the 18k.

Problem is the cars have different point values and the desirable ones (new Ferrari) will run you out of points.

from the site

POINT SYSTEM
As you know, not all vehicles are created equal. A Ferrari 355 and a Morgan are just not the same (nothing against the Brits). Our point system equalizes these differences between car "values" by assigning more premium tier models with higher point values. As a result, a Ferrari 355 is in a higher tier (more points) than a Morgan.
Point assignments are based on three criteria:

Tier of the vehicle
Day of the week you choose to drive
Number of days the vehicle is reserved
Your membership level provides you with an annual point allocation that you use on whichever cars you choose to drive over the course of a year - think of it as a bank balance. Each time you reserve a vehicle, regardless of which Club Sportiva location you choose, your point balance is debited.

Not to worry - should you use your initial point balance sooner than anticipated, you have the choice to renew your membership at a level that better suits your needs.

Back