• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't send or receive, please help

Moderator, i can't seem to send or receive messages for some reason.
Some old messages were deleted to make room but still can't send or receive, please help.
THanks

Henzley

I assume you are referring to PMs? If so, go here http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/private.php and scroll down to the bottom and it tells you how many you have vs. how many your mailbox can hold e.g.

Code:
[COLOR=#3E3E3E]Inbox contains 1,476 messages. You have 2,789 messages stored, of a total 5,000 allowed.[/COLOR]

If your messages allowed is not more than your messages stored, you need to free up more space. Check all your folders if you have created any additional folders.

If you have fewer than the total allowed and it still won't let you send or receive any, please post the exact error message and I will see what's going on.

If your messages allowed is not more than your messages stored, you need to free up more space. Check all your folders if you have created any additional folders.
More info...

To free up space, you need to delete messages. You'll want to consider deleting them from both the standard folders (Inbox and Sent Items). If you want to save the messages before deleting them, when listing your messages, at the bottom you'll see links you can use to export (copy) your messages to external files (i.e. on your computer, not on NSXprime) in various formats.

Got it, I deleted more old ones i didn't need so now i have some room.
Thanks gentleman!

Back