• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cantrell Concepts AIS with K&N air filter

Cantrell Concepts Airflow Induction System (AIS) with K&N drop-in air filter for the NSX. Both are very easy to install and could easily be done as a DIY project. It is my understanding that they will fit all year models. If interested send me a PM.

For more info on the Cantrell Concepts Airflow AIS click here http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/Cantrell_Concepts/AIS/

The K&N air filter is a direct replacement of the stock air filter that uses the stock air box.

Price $250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will accept check or money order.

***SOLD***

Additional Information…

Both parts are used but in good condition. The K&N filter was used for about 3,000 miles. It’s practically new and looks brand new as you will find no dirt on it. I just cleaned it with the recharge kit so it is pre-oiled and ready to be dropped in. It comes in the original box, original wrapper, and with all the stickers, papers, and the INSTRUCTIONS. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS before you install! You will need to use the rubber gasket from your stock filter and transfer it to the new filter. Very simple the instructions tell you all about it.

The scoop is in good condition but lacks the top “L” bracket. Since this was posted I received a PM informing me that one of the “L” brackets is missing from the scoop. I did not know this as it was removed from my car with out the bracket. If you click on the SOS link and look at the top of the scoop on Chris’s site you will see a little “L” bracket. Then look at my picture and you will see a screw without an “L” bracket.
The scoop has surface scratches on it but once installed you will not be able to see them. The scoop is not a wear item so there is not much more to say about it other than it will still function the same as a new one would.

Attachments

• dscf0068_0059.jpg
    dscf0068_0059.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
Back