• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cantrell GT Series Widebody Pict

Love the water shot...

gtseries_450.jpg

I am with you Randy. I like that a lot.
I am going to do this with next years allowance.
That looks good. Any of you photoshop Gurus able to change that to a Black car?

I want the GT front bumper and the type-r hood, but I don't want the 02 headlights. :(

KGP said:
I want the GT front bumper and the type-r hood, but I don't want the 02 headlights. :(

They were originally designed for the marga hills HL's... pre 02 right?

I'm sure a good shop can install that front with the pre 02 lights, but remember they also have to custom fit the turnsignals too.

KGP said:

i'm in the same boat too, I wonder if you can make it fit without the the 02 headlights.

nsxchi-town said:
i'm in the same boat too, I wonder if you can make it fit without the the 02 headlights.

Us old schoolers who like the pop-up lights are kind of getting left behind. There has been no attempt to create these kits for pre '02 headlight setup, the cost for conversion is prohibitive at best, and it just never seemed to look right to me. If the Cantrell JGTC kit was made for the earlier NSX, I would buy it in a heartbeat. But to spen 3G's on a headlight setup I don't like? Too bad.:(

Gt series Bumper

I always loved the look of this Gt series front bumper. But not having all the money to spend on a full wide body kit i always wonder how it would look with just the front conversion. I think it looks absolutely beautiful. My Nsx is in the shop (Applied Motorsport) for new clutch and short gears. Maybe after the Nsx can get a facelift. Can anyone photoshop the car in red?

Re: Gt series Bumper

nsxxy92 said:
I always loved the look of this Gt series front bumper. But not having all the money to spend on a full wide body kit i always wonder how it would look with just the front conversion. I think it looks absolutely beautiful. My Nsx is in the shop (Applied Motorsport) for new clutch and short gears. Maybe after the Nsx can get a facelift. Can anyone photoshop the car in red?

Here's an amateur try.
Regards, Will

Attachments

• red gt sm.jpg
    red gt sm.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 810
Back