• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cantrell Wide Body is finally home pictures enclosed

So, the saying is “patience is a virtue”…..and it’s so true! Yet, beauty takes time.

Hope you all enjoy the photos. Professional photographs will soon be on the way, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to share with my NSX family.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

SparcoSteeringWheel2.jpg

Current list of mods inlcude:

Exterior performance products:
Cantrell Studios GT Series Widebody courtesy of Science of Speed
Cantrell Concepts GT-Series Wide Front Fenders
Cantrell Concepts GT-Series Wide Quarter Panels
Cantrell Concepts Rocker Panels
Cantrell Concepts Race Gas Filler

Wings West front lip courtesy of Wings West
Honda 2002 Rear Valence Kit courtesy of Science of Speed
Honda S2000 side markers
Honda S2000 antenna
McCulloch 6000K HID kit courtesy of whiteNSXs
3M clear film courtesy of Bell’s AutoBody
Carbon Fiber Rear Window Garnish courtesy of Downforce

Work Meister S2R Wheels: Front (Face-1, 18x8), Rear (Face-2, 18x10)
Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires: Front (225/35-18), Rear (275/35-18)

Interior performance products:
Sparco 330mm Steering Wheel courtesy of Science of Speed
Rapid Steering Hub courtesy of Science of Speed
Back Yard Special Carbon Door Trim courtesy of Dali
Zanardi Edition Floor Mats courtesy of Dali

Suspension performance products:
TEIN S-TECH Springs

Exhaust:
TAITEC GT Lightweight Exhaust courtesy of Science of Speed

JDM Parts:
NSX-R “H” Hood Badge courtesy of Science of Speed
NSX-R Door Badges courtesy of Science of Speed
NSX-R Door Sill plates courtesy of Science of Speed
NSX-R Horn Button courtesy of Science of Speed
NSX-R Shift Boot courtesy of Dali
NSX-R 2002 Tail Lamps courtesy of Science of Speed

Replicated Parts:
NSX-R Carbon Fiber Hood courtesy of Science of Speed
NSX-R Rear Spoiler “Cantrell Studios” courtesy of Science of Speed

Parts on order:
NSX-R Top Chassis Reinforcement Bar
NSX-R Front Chassis Reinforcement Bar
Carbon Fiber Cowl Trim by Downforce
Carbon Fiber Garnish Pad by Downforce

Special thanks to:
Ryan Bell of Bell's Auto Body
Chris Willson & Seth Rowan of Science of Speed
Will Cantrell of Cantrell Studios

Thank you for helping me build my dream car and feed my modification addition :biggrin:

Great job on the kit, now all you need is some 02 headlights n your good. To bad there arent enough yellow nsx's around. Keep it up

Mike, I actually decided to keep the original pop-ups when I was putting the car together. I believe it has a much cleaner look, but then again I always have the future option to change if I were to get bored.

MiKEdaG0D said:
Great job on the kit, now all you need is some 02 headlights n your good. To bad there arent enough yellow nsx's around. Keep it up

Wow nice car. Does that Cantrell wide body kit include the front and rear lips and side skirts or is it just the wide rear fender flares?

Well I've got a laptop covered in drool that I'll need to clean up:tongue: B-E-A UTIFUL car :smile:

Thanks everyone :biggrin: I'm glad you guys like it. After seeing "NO TKTS" car here on the forums I decided to contact SOS and begin project wide body.

SmknVTEC said:
Wow nice car. Does that Cantrell wide body kit include the front and rear lips and side skirts or is it just the wide rear fender flares?

The Cantrell GT series comes with wide front fenders, quarter panels, race filler and rockers to match. SOS also offers a Cantrell front bumper replacement which also looks great, yet that involves update the headlights.

btcog82 said:
Looks good, did you keep the stock front bumper?

Yes, I decided to keep the original factory front bumper w/ the Wings West lip

overall the car is gorgeous except for the rear wheels. i noticed that it looks like you kept your original wheels that fit on the stock body. get some 12 inch wide wheels to fill up that big gap and the car would be perfect.

just my 2cent.

( i'm not here to say negative things, i'm just stating my observation ).

s14_tat said:
overall the car is gorgeous except for the rear wheels. i noticed that it looks like you kept your original wheels that fit on the stock body. get some 12 inch wide wheels to fill up that big gap and the car would be perfect.

just my 2cent.

( i'm not here to say negative things, i'm just stating my observation ).

Really?!?

Actually the photos don't do it justice. I'm running an 18x10 in the rear w/ a 275/35/18 tire. I could probably run a 295/35/18 nicely, yet I decided to go with my set-up with some feedback I received from Chris@SOS.

Damn Jose!! That looks so awesome, the first thing that pops in my head is just CLEAN! :biggrin: You did a great job, and I am glad I had the pleasure of helping out a little..keep up the good work, and stay in touch!

Honda4Life said:
Damn Jose!! That looks so awesome, the first thing that pops in my head is just CLEAN! :biggrin: You did a great job, and I am glad I had the pleasure of helping out a little..keep up the good work, and stay in touch!

Hey Seth how have you been?

Thanks for all your help, I have to say you are missed. Seems I'm on the phone with SOS once a week now-days, :biggrin: getting into more spending trouble.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

peace

Back