• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Car Cover - Covercraft Weathershield HP

Black in color, custom fit in excellent condition. Used briefly indoors to cover my 99 NSX, although it is made for indoor/outdoor use. Costs $493 new. I didn’t opt for the extra cost storage bag. $200 shipped to the lower 48.

I am not interested, I am a buyer. I will take it...on or text 817-269-3839 for payment details. Thanks

It has been brought to my attention that this particular cover costs $444 new, not $493, which is the cost of the 2-tone version. My mistake. I’ve received a lot of interest, trying to sort through the PMs. Thanks.

I am confused, you stated you were too new a member to accept PMs, I posted a contact number to make purchase payment arrangement, and now you say, you are going thru the PMs? Can you explain? I am still available at 817-269-3839 for payment arrangement.

Last edited:
Actually, you were the 2nd person to express interest. But I cannot PM you, see above. Please PM me with your email or phone number. Thanks.

I was the first to try buying it
Is it available to me?
Please let me know.

Sure. I have received PMs containing emails and phone numbers and have reached out that way. You are actually the 4th person to express interest. I am trying to be as fair as possible by going in the order in which interest was expressed. If #2 or #3 don’t commit very soon, I will contact you. Thanks.

I am confused, you stated you were too new a member to accept PMs, I posted a contact number to make purchase payment arrangement, and now you say, you are going thru the PMs? Can you explain? I am still available at 817-269-3839 for payment arrangement.

I have been full supporting member onsite 16yrs so you know I am haste free transaction

Meant hassle not haste, darn iphone

So Are you selling to me as the first responder, or to someone else on the list?

I sent you an email as well.

You were not the first responder, I received PMs prior to your post. I haven’t received an email from you. I’m trying my hardest to be fair here, going in order down the list. I had no idea I would get such a response. PM me with you email or phone asap. Last chance....

Email address removed for privacy.

I am in contact with the seller and will complete purchase of cover today.

Last edited:
Back