• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Cover recommendations?

New owner here... 2000 Berlina Black with Tan. Lurked for years, now decloaked/registered.
Looking for recommendations for an indoor car cover. Are there any made with an NSX logo on them? (But happy to take other non-logo recommendations)
Thanks! Looking forward to engaging with this amazing community.

cover

oem is always best

New owner here... 2000 Berlina Black with Tan. Lurked for years, now decloaked/registered.
Looking for recommendations for an indoor car cover. Are there any made with an NSX logo on them? (But happy to take other non-logo recommendations)
Thanks! Looking forward to engaging with this amazing community.

Welcome to Prime!

The OEM Acura cover is the only one with the "NSX" logo, since it is Honda's IP. You can still find them for sale in the marketplace or on Facebook occasionally for $500 to $1000. I used mine for years on my 91 and it is a really nice cover- soft fleece on the inside with a tough canvas exterior. Obviously fitment is perfect.

I know a lot of people use the SoS cover, but I've never seen one in person.

Another nice cover appears to be the Route KS cover. It looks to made in the same way as the OEM. You could always silk screen/paint the NSX logo onto it.

Bought my Covercraft Custom Ultratect GRAY Cover from Car Cover World. Base price for NSX is $322. I paid $377 five years ago for SPECIAL DESIGN - "1992 Acura NSX w/extra grommets, w/3" Skirt. Fits like a glove and is in great condition five years later but I use it indoors almost always. Worth investigating: https://www.carcoverworld.com/covercraft-ultratect-car-cover

I've bought 2 covers from SOS, one for the NSX, one for the S2000. They are both of high quality, fit well, and reasonably priced. I would't hesitate to buy another from them.

Back