• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car inspection in Reston, VA?

I am planning to buy a 1994 NSX located in Reston, Virginia. Is anyone interested in checking this car out for me? Specifically I want the service records reviewed and the car "eyeballed". I am located in Texas and plan to fly up to DC to purchase the car, if it checks out.

Thanks, all, for the consideration.

ak? ak? where are you?

I just moved from Reston. If you have no luck in a day or two, PM me and I'll shoot an email out to area NSXers.

Bandera, Texas (near San Antonio). I think I am fine about this car. It is at Pohanka now and their tech has nothing but nice things to say about the car. Thank you one and all for your willingness to help me.

Lenny Gonzalez, the GM there, has sponsored several NSX events in the past. He always tries to keep one in stock and sold a bunch new. I believe Pohanka is the world's (i.e N. America's) largest Acura dealer. Tell him Howard says "hello"

Thank you very much, Howard. I will talk to Lenny about my car-to-be and tell him you said "hi". The Pohanka NSX tech team likes this car a lot.

DCNSX said:
Lenny Gonzalez, the GM there, has sponsored several NSX events in the past. He always tries to keep one in stock and sold a bunch new. I believe Pohanka is the world's (i.e N. America's) largest Acura dealer. Tell him Howard says "hello"

Pohanka has been the #1 Acura Dealer in the country for 30 months straight! Is the car still around? I'd be glad to take a peek at it for you.:biggrin:

John,

See my post, "Balls-up in Northern VA", dated Staurday. Pohanka may sell lots of cars but they really screwed the seller's - and mine eventually - up big time. Thank you for your offer but the dealership just needs to put it back together right and let me and the seller do our deal.

Charley

Back