• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Show, Racine Zoo Aug 27th

I might be able to make it...if not you're welcome to swing by my house and collect the $20 I owe you. What route are you taking down? What time?

Great show, weather was perfect and the food was great. 300+ cars the place was packed they had to turn people away. Me and a Lambo were the only exotic cars, could have used some company but it was still a good time.

Briank said:
Great show, weather was perfect and the food was great. 300+ cars the place was packed they had to turn people away. Me and a Lambo were the only exotic cars, could have used some company but it was still a good time.

Man, I can't believe I missed this one! Would've loved to attend. I've yet to go to one. Sounds like a good time. Keep us up updated on the next show.

BTW where was that place that you mentioned that meets weekly? Was that in Delafield? Might have some off time this week.

We meet Wednesday's at 6pm in Brookfield at Kopp's. Kopp's is at the intersection of Blue Mound Road and Brookfield Road, right near Acura of Brookfield. See my other posting, we're headed to a car show tonight on the south side of Milwaukee. Lots of cars and lots of space.

Bonk said:
We meet Wednesday's at 6pm in Brookfield at Kopp's. Kopp's is at the intersection of Blue Mound Road and Brookfield Road, right near Acura of Brookfield. See my other posting, we're headed to a car show tonight on the south side of Milwaukee. Lots of cars and lots of space.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight, but will try to make it for future shows (granted I have about a weeks notice :wink: ) I'll try to make it next Wednesday if I can.

Bonk, were you at AOB about two weeks ago? I was there for an oil change and walked to the McD's when I saw a red NA1 pulling out left on Blue Mound road from the dealer.

DV8 said:
Bonk, were you at AOB about two weeks ago? I was there for an oil change and walked to the McD's when I saw a red NA1 pulling out left on Blue Mound road from the dealer.

I might have been heading down the frontage road towards Kopps. I'll keep you posted on our Wednesday gatherings at Kopps. Unfortunately they may start to wind down very soon. :frown:

Bonk said:
I might have been heading down the frontage road towards Kopps. I'll keep you posted on our Wednesday gatherings at Kopps. Unfortunately they may start to wind down very soon. :frown:

Yeah, gotta love WI weather :rolleyes: Well, it turns out I have to sub on a volleyball league next Wednesday but I'll leave my schedule open for the 13th. Just let me know what the plans are or PM me.

Sorry to hijack the thread Brian. Hope to see you in some of these meets!

Back