• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Stalls

Ok this is my first post ever so bear with me. I ha a 96 with aprox 86k
My check engine light came on multiple times. Under Hondas ext emmision warrenty the dealer has replaced the following. Both cats,Fuel and air filters
plugs.coils.injectors did a valve adj. all o2 sensers. this was done about a month ago. The car seamed to run ok but there was still a small rpm drop
when coming to a stop and depressing the clutch. Then over last weekend
I went to phoenix this is about a a 4500 foot drop in altitude I live in
Albuquerque NM when I got into town the car didnt want to idle at all stalled 5 times. Came back to NM ruuns ok. HELP:frown:

Yes they also cleaned the throttle body. The car is at the dealer called them today the are checking a coolent senser that goes directly to th ecu said that might be the problem. Any other sugestions would be a great help.

don.lakotish said:
The car seamed to run ok but there was still a small rpm drop
when coming to a stop and depressing the clutch. Then over last weekend
I went to phoenix this is about a a 4500 foot drop in altitude I live in
Albuquerque NM when I got into town the car didnt want to idle at all stalled 5 times. Came back to NM ruuns ok. HELP:frown:

Your fuel filter might be clogged. I would check that if I were you. It should be a simple DIY. Goodluck

Got car back from dealer they reset timing belt and replaced coolent temp sensor runs like a scalded ape.

Did they state the timing belt was replaced and installed off a tooth?

Thanks,
LarryB

They didnt say but I had the belt replaced about 2500 miles ago and the car started acting up about a month later. hah it in and out of the shop 4-5 times. Thanks Don

Back