• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Stolen!!!!

It's a vehicle recovery system that's hidden in your car. Police use it to "track" your car. No monthly fees...a 1 time fee to install. They suggest "maintenance" to check on it every 2 years or so. Go to

www.lojack.com

It is not standard on a NSX or any car as far as I am aware. Good luck finding the car. In the future, invest in a GOOD alarm w/ backup batteries for the siren, quick release removeable steering wheel, and lojack to protect your car.

Jeff

activate your lojack or call 911 and give them your VIN#. I think they all came with one.

LOJACK is not standard on any cars.

It is a dealer or aftermarket installed system that allows the police to track you car. http://www.lojack.com/

Sorry to hear about your car. Hope you get it back undamaged. This is a little too close to home, I live in San Francisco also. Do you have any pics you can post?

2032_p45993.jpeg

Holy crap!!! First Jimbo and now you? There's some bad mojo going on for the S2k/Berlina NSX owners.

I hope you get your car back safe and sound. I'll be keeping my eye out for it.

Otto

hope things work out with insurance and recovery.

i highly recommend quick release steering wheel and the lock.
they can't break the steering column lock without a steering wheel on.

11497102_6499_copy.jpg

they stole everything from this car except for the steering wheel :eek:

11497DSC06108.jpg

Sorry to hear that.:frown: What's the license plate number? It will make it easier to spot your NSX if we come across it. Where was your NSX parked at that time. It will give us watch a reference. Is the photo on this thread the most current (Black with white wheels)?

yeah that's the most recent pic.

4sfw127...but I highly doubt it will be recovered in tact. I just hope insurance gives me fair market value and not KBB.

I think I was targeted because the One time i park outside its gone.

damn J, seriously...first me now you...i hope you got lucky like i did and there was minimal damage or loss and hte car is in one piece. ill definitely keep an eye out on it.

Hey does anyone know what year the immobilizer system started.

and does it acutually make it harder to steal a car?

Yeah thanks Jim...

I think its pretty much stripped by now. If you guys run by any suspicious parts such as GT-One exhaust with single tips, Prodrive GC07 in white, and HKS HipermaxII let me know please.

That sucks.....
I hope they find it....Wishing you good luck.

As I recall, that is a safe/low crime area for San Francisco. I drive by Junipero Serra & Ocean quite often. If I see your NSX, I will definetly call you.

Back