• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan for nsxpo from san diego!!!

Is there any1 caravaning from san diego or oside for the expo? I would like to caravan from here and i know there is plenty of nsx"s in san diego but im not sure on who is going. Let caravan from san diego and make it one of the best trips of the year. Pick a date and someone organize the event and ill do my best to help in putting it together!!!

Hey Kswift,

If we're in your caravan do we get to bring any of the ladies along for the ride? That one you took along for that last ride was pretty damn sexy...mind if I borrow her? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm still not sure if I'm going to expo or not...but if I do...I'll definitely join the pack!

Art

Yes i have asked some girls to come out with us and the would be more than happy to come and kick it!! Let me know if you guys are heading out to the x po this year!!!

kswift said:
Yes i have asked some girls to come out with us and the would be more than happy to come and kick it!!

That's an offer I can't refuse! I'm in, I'm in!!!! I booked my room this afternoon. Tell the ladies to get their travel bags ready. :biggrin:

I think all of the other SD NSX owners are being shy! 87 views and only you and I are replying! Karl what's up with these guys? Come on...who else is going...don't be scared! My NSX doesn't bite that hard!

Sounds like a great idea. We'll probally have to have a few different days and times. I will be headed out on Thursday, don't know what time. I live in east county, Shadow Mountain in El Cajon, and would like to have my house as a meeting point, just about 3 minutes from Interstate 8. It would be a good photo op, the view is incredible.

Bruce

Sounds good bruce lets make it happen where you live is a beautiful place to take pics of our cars!!!

Hey Guys:

on a separate but related subject, I just received a Black Polo shirt from the NSXCA.ORG website that has the NSXPO 2005 logo on the left chest and I added "So Cal Caravan" to the left sleeve (in Gold). It looks GREAT! :biggrin:

I think everyone in the caravans from So Cal should get one! :smile:

I ordered mine on Thursday and got it today (monday) :cool:

It only costs $42 (including shipping)

Let's show some So Cal Solidarity at NSXPO!!! :biggrin:

:cool:

Okay let's start a list for the SD Caravan!!!

1. Kswift
2. SurferX
3. I'm NSXed
4. nsx4jack
5. **YOUR NAME HERE** :smile:

Hello All,

I will be attending the NSXPO and would like to join the caravan. I, too, will be leaving on Thursday, 6 Oct. 05, and agree that meeting around 10:00-10:30 am should work out fine. (I am leaving from Carlsbad and would prefer not to get on the I-5 until at least 9:00-9:30 am to avoid the usual morning traffic mess.) Let me know if this is OK with you. Thanks for organizing this. I think it will be a very nice trip and look forward to meeting you all.

Steven.

Last edited:
Bruce"s house sounds good!!! 10-1030 am is a very good time. Bruce can you send your ph# via pm to us so we can get in touch with you before the event? Thanks

I'd recommend leaving Bruce's house as close as possible to 10:00AM to make Phoenix arrival time as early as possible. Rush hour traffic there is terrible. Assuming the trip could be done in 5 (or even 6) hours, that would make arrival time around 3:00 or 4:00.

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Assuming the trip could be done in 5 (or even 6) hours,

The trip to Phoenix certainly can be accomplished pretty comfortably within that timespan as has been mentioned. Randy, after we met you and Conrad in San Diego in July it took Heather and I right at 6 hours to make it back to Tucson in our Silverado. That was with a short fueling/pit stop in wonderful Yuma! :biggrin:

It'll be good to see you guys again in just over a month now!

FuryNSX said:
I'd recommend leaving Bruce's house as close as possible to 10:00AM to make Phoenix arrival time as early as possible. Rush hour traffic there is terrible. Assuming the trip could be done in 5 (or even 6) hours, that would make arrival time around 3:00 or 4:00.

-Randy
If you are taking I-10 to Phoenix please see this link for directions and maps. Rush hour traffic should not be bad for you at all, as you will be driving in the opposing direction of any traffic.

Have a safe trip!

Okay...who else is going? I know we have more NSX owners in San Diego than this!!!

I'm NSXed said:
I agree we should probally leave about 10:30 to allow north county drivers a miss any SD commute traffic.

Here is the google map link http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2154+...,0.028906&hl=en Try this link for pictues of my house and a simplified map.
http://www.lennickconsulting.com/vvr.htm

1. Kswift
2. SurferX
3. I'm NSXed
4. nsx4jack
5. **YOUR NAME HERE**

Bruce Lennick
2154 Vista Valley Rim Place
El Cajon, CA 92019
619-588-8181
[email protected]

Bruce,

I'll see you on thursday.

Kenny

surferX said:
Okay...who else is going? I know we have more NSX owners in San Diego than this!!!
Ooops, sorry about that. Forgot to add my name.

1. Kswift
2. SurferX
3. I'm NSXed
4. nsx4jack
5. tbNSX
6. K2
7. FuryNSX
8. POWERED by HONDA (I'm pretty sure he's in. He's just too lazy to post.)

Hey guys im not going to be able to get out san diego until the afternoon i have to work till about 5 pm. If any one wants to go with me around that time i would love to roll with ya!! LMK

Kswift, That's too bad you have to leave late. You were the one that got this ball rolling.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure that everyone has close to a full tank before getting to my house. I will be posible to make it on one tank of gas.

I have some work to do and won't be home till 9:15 am. Hopefully we will leave by 10:30 am. If anyone thinks they will be here before 9:15 let me know and I will make sure to leave the gate open.

Phoenix temperatures will be close to 100 degrees with a good chance of showers Monday and Tuesday. Will that make for an interesting track day!

1. SurferX
2. I'm NSXed
3. nsx4jack
4. tbNSX
5. K2
6. FuryNSX
7. POWERED by HONDA
8. **YOUR NAME HERE**

Bruce Lennick
2154 Vista Valley Rim Place
El Cajon, CA 92019
619-588-8181
[email protected]

Can you suggest any gas stations close by to fill up? Also, I doubt that I'll be able to make it on a full tank. At the very least, it'll be close enough that I won't want to take a chance. If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to be able to make a quick gas and snack/lunch break somewhere around Yuma.

I agree. Better to fuel the cars (and ourselves) than risk running out of gas. It can be a very short stop in Yuma.

Here's the latest list:
1. SurferX
2. I'm NSXed
3. nsx4jack
4. tbNSX
5. K2
6. FuryNSX
7. POWERED by HONDA
8. SGI

Back