• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to River Run

We need to be at the starting location (Deleware Canal St Park) by 9:30am so you can hit the restroom before we head out for our spirited drive and fantastic feast.................so, I will be at the Corp Pk Drive/Westchester Ave starting point at 7am, we will leave no later than 7:15am so we can meet up with those travelling down with us on 287 South by 7:45 to arrive in time. Please let me know if you'll be joining us:
1)RPM217 + Bob's Client
2)RSO
3)Peter Mills + the loverly Sylvia
4)
5)
6)
7)

PS, if I don't have your cell #, please shoot it to me so that I can check with you if you're not there and we're ready to leave!!!!!

I will be at the Sheraton Crossroads:). Just name the time.

Thanks,
LarryB

I won't be able to meet up with the caravan, but a warning to be alert on Route 287 shortly before hitting route 78. There's a long sweeping downhil, and I have seen up to 4 state troopers sitting at mile marker 22.5, watching cars visible from about mile marker 23.5.

When I passed that point yesterday, they were giving a (not so free) handwriting sample out to some lucky motorist. :eek:

They are not there every day, but .....

Back