• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6 Front Compliance Clamp

Thanks for the tip. Was a breeze to install. The bolts were a tad long though...I am thinking about shortening the bolts.

Well, after a big move for our shop, some new equipment and the race and car show schedules now done, We are back to production.
The next batch of compliance clamps (and Tie Rods) are just finishing the machining stages. These will be ready in the coming weeks.

077_sm.jpg
079_sm.jpg
078_sm.jpg

Last edited:
And, I have a carbon fiber front sub frame that replaces the oem aluminum one that the battery and spare tire attach to. Because this part was build for my car I need to make sure it is reverse engineered to work with all applications. That one will be a few months out yet.

Hi jeff!

Are you still working on this? I would be interested...

Thanks,

Bruno

Hi,

Sorry but i was refering to the carbon fiber front sub frame project that replaces the oem aluminum one that the battery and spare tire attach to.:wink:

Thanks

Ah, I do have the mold for that part. I found that to make it strong enough for impact, the weight savings was very little compared to the aluminum one.
With our new capabilities (new autoclave) we may be able to make it lighter and stronger. That is still on the board to do.

Back