• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6 Release: XP Tie Rod

I would like to buy a set with the boot, when will these be ready? Also are you going to produce the other ones as well?

The titanium sleeves are difficult to machine and eat up tooling like crazy. We finally have enough for 6 pair on this first run. The aluminum barrels need to be finished and sent for anodizing. Those 6 pair will be ready in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Well put me down for a set regardless.

Just curious, should I be replacing the inner rod too?

Here is the list: First production run is sold out

1: ALwAyS4SaLe paid/shipped
2: 03 raw nsx paid/shipped

3: racer9x
4: Shaylord
5: Ponyboy
6: gsrboy
7: scammy
8: Alas-NSX
No more in first batch

Where how do I make payment

don't forget me.......

Is this the paid list?

No, I do not take payment until the product is ready to ship. The first 2 sets were ready/paid/shipped. The other 6 sets is a reserve list for the one that are in production now. Once those are ready (~2 weeks) I will notify them directly via PM.

There seems to be a larger need for these and the Compliance Clamps than what was expected. We have both slatted to go into production in September. I have quite a few other projects in the works also. I will try to get these Tie Rods and Compliance Clamps done asap.

No, I do not take payment until the product is ready to ship. The first 2 sets were ready/paid/shipped. The other 6 sets is a reserve list for the one that are in production now. Once those are ready (~2 weeks) I will notify them directly via PM.

There seems to be a larger need for these and the Compliance Clamps than what was expected. We have both slatted to go into production in September. I have quite a few other projects in the works also. I will try to get these Tie Rods and Compliance Clamps done asap.

Ok, i am thinking my name should have been on the list of 6.

I will put a new list together and include all that posted they were interested.
This may delay the shipment slightly. I had to scrap some of the anodized parts because the anodizer did them incorrectly. Those will need to be remade. I will just add the rest and do all of them.

3: racer9x
4: Shaylord
5: Ponyboy
6: gsrboy
7: scammy
8: Alas-NSX
9: synergy004
10: Phoenix599
11: ISR
12: nsxinkl
13: docjohn
14: davidf