• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon fiber air box cover groupbuy

:smile:GOT DEPOSIT

1. Feetfxr (Kevlar please):smile:
2. Erik B (Black CF):smile:
3. s4play (black CF):smile:
4. DrVolkl (black CF):smile:
5. Sourcensx (black cf):smile:
6. ARYNSX (Black CF):smile:
7. Quickslvr (black cf) :smile:
8. oscar_driver (black CF):smile:
9. chippy (Black CF):smile:
10. FRANK THE TANK (BLKCF):smile:
11. NSXRguy (blk cf):smile:
12. Quebec_Nsx (black CF):smile:

WE DID it!! :biggrin:

I been getting PMs asking the same questions if a buyer or buyers back out what will happen to the discounts?
** When the covers is ready to be shipped out all names on the list will receive a paypal invoice of the full total amount. The covers will be shipped out within 24hrs when I receive full payments. When I receive 12 full payments from all the buyers, 15% will be refund to all 12 pp accounts. If 1 buyer back out 10% will be refunded. If 3 buyers back out their will not be any discounts!

*GROUP BUY ENDs on 6/15 at 5pm pst. I would like to have all smiley faces on the list by 6/19. If I havent received your deposits, your name will be bumpD OFF the list and the discounts will be cut off 10%...
****I dont want to be the bad guy and disappoint you guys by cutting the discounts..
This question is only for the smiley faces on the list. Would you want me to start a waiting list? Waiting list means interested buyers can get bumped up if a main buyer backs out. Everyone needs to agree or the waiting list is out the door!! A waiting list is almost like insurance for your discount...

Last edited:
Im slow and its early so let me make sure I got this right.

If we get others intrested (which at this price I cant believe we dont have 30people wanting the airbox) but anyway, you'll add them as 13, 14, 15, ("waiting list") etc...if one of the 12 back out, 13 moves up, etc. etc. so we all still get the discount. This correct?

If so Im for it!!!! :biggrin:

im slow and its early so let me make sure i got this right.

If we get others intrested (which at this price i cant believe we dont have 30people wanting the airbox) but anyway, you'll add them as 13, 14, 15, ("waiting list") etc...if one of the 12 back out, 13 moves up, etc. Etc. So we all still get the discount. This correct?

If so im for it!!!! :biggrin:

correct!!

thanks fellas i got all 12 deposits!!!

Is it too late? If more people wants to do it, won't the discount get bigger? Let me know if something like this will be offered. I am happy to either get on a waiting list or adding to the list to make the discount even bigger!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Is it too late? If more people wants to do it, won't the discount get bigger? Let me know if something like this will be offered. I am happy to either get on a waiting list or adding to the list to make the discount even bigger!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry the discount stops at 15%. If we still have extra cf fabric left I will let you know..

4-7weeks HE SAID ... it has been 4-5 so far ... we shall be patience ... but @ week 7 I AM ASKING!
hahaha

should be done end of the month or maybe sooner. I will know for sure on Wednesday when I stop by there..I will keep you guys updated..

thanks, no rush for me - I rarely drive the car as it is so this is just a nice piece to have. Take your time and get it done right :)

I'm not going anywhere....

rick

Got the paypal request just now... looks like we're ready...

I apologize for not replying. I just got back from my camping trip. My guys finished 7 covers and the other 5 should be done soon. We had enough fabric for only 7 not12 so they had to order some more. Sorry for the delay folks! I also made extra 3 blk cf covers so if anyone is interested, if not its going on my display counter.
I had my rep send out a paypal request to the 7 buyers that paid early by the date or time not by the group buy list. + My rep mistake requested $225 instead of $270. So the discount been applied..

Back