• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Center Console & B-Pillars $350

I am selling BRAND NEW never installed Carbon Fiber Center Console and Carbon Fiber B-Pillars BOTH for $350 only I bought them from Dali a few months back but never had the time to have them installed, been more busy setting up my Evolution 8 so I deceided to keep my NSX super clean ORIGINAL STOCK form. Interested buyers can call me anytime at 818-357-8542 or PM me or email me at [email protected] I live in the valley area Northridge to be precise I prefer pick up but if I need to ship it out you pay the shipping.

here are the photos:

I have been getting several questions about selling the console or B-pillars separately , if you just want the Carbon Console $250 if you want just the B-pillar $250 , so if you get both $350, most of you know the real price of theese parts and you guys know this is a great deal, as I have mentioned they are BRAND NEW. I prefer local pick up I am here in the Valley , Northridge but I will ship out as long as you pay for the shipping

I also have a used original exhaust from my 1991 NSX in very good condition for $100.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks NSX Prime

Attachments

• console1.jpg
    console1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66
  • console2.jpg
    console2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 53
  • console3.jpg
    console3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 100
  • console4.jpg