• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon fiber interior??

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a carbon fiber kit out there for the interior. Now I don't want any stick-on garbage, I was looking for total replacement pieces. I know SOS has the center radio section, but what about the door bezels, around the instrument cluster, ashtray, etc....

I tried doing a search on this topic, but I came up with a ton of threads that had "carbon fiber" in it but none on my question.

Me too

I've looked for solid carbon fiber dash replacement parts as well and have found nothing.... just the stick-on stuff.

Dali Racing now sells replacement CF interior pieces modeled after the RTR car. It looks really good, and the weight savings is great. Check the site for details.

I have seen a few cars with CF interiors on the market, and from what I have seen, it is not good for the car's market value at resale time. However, if this is to your taste and resale value is not a concern, then go for it.

Back