• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Lip & Wing

evof575gtc said:
Just got these babies in.
10 of each available in stock.

Front Lip (mugen replica) 1x1 carbon twill (CFRP)
fits 91-01.
Replaces your factory lip. Use your OEM bolts to secure this on.
you'll need to drill holes on this lip to mount it. Use 3M double sided tape if you want it to stay on till the next ice age.
11497DSC05320.JPG

11497DSC05321.JPG

Rear Wing (mugen replica) 1x1 carbon twill (CFRP)
fits all years.
includes cut out of rubber gasket that goes on the base between the wing and the trunk. mounting hardware is included. No rear LED brake light.
11497DSC05322.JPG

11497DSC05323.JPG

11497DSC05324.JPG

WING - 6 lbs
LIP - barely over 1 pound

front lip $250 plus shipping & handling
rear wing $350 plus shipping & handling
parts are shipped double oversized UPS ground.

PM me with your shipping address and i will reply back with shipping quote and where to send payment.

or pick it up locally
Located in Fountain Valley, Ca 92708

Id get one if it had the LED brake light..... :frown:

evof575gtc
Sent you an email last week inquiring about the cf lower lip but have yet to receive a reply. I'm also in FV, wonder if I can come over to take a look and maybe pick one up. Thanks.

Hi Erick
It's possible to sent one of the Front-Lip to Switzerland? What's the cost of them, have you Paypal?
Thanks for Infos
Best Regards
Eric

deylo said:
Hi Erick
It's possible to sent one of the Front-Lip to Switzerland? What's the cost of them, have you Paypal?
Thanks for Infos
Best Regards
Eric

Hi Dear
Why you don't answer me, please give me the Chance to have this Spoiler first in Switzerland. Or did you have anymore in Stock?
Best Regards

92NSX said:
The wing or the front spoiler or both?

of each....:confused: Im guessing both:tongue:

i have 5 carbon fiber rear wing spoilers @ $350 each

and 5 carbon fiber front lip spoilers @ $250 each

shipping is $35 UPS ground insured with in the lower 48 states.
scroll back up or go back to page 1 for more pics and details.

here is one of the rear wing spoiler mounted that octechgeek picked up from me a while back.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is it just me or are my eyes playing tricks again?
On the pics of the rear spoiler not on the car, the front edge on either side looks very squared off to match the lines of the indentations of the trunk. However on the cars shown, it looks like the same area in question is quite a bit more rounded off.:confused:
Also, how much higher than OEM is it raised up from where it bolts down on the front edges? Kinda likes real high.

finally back from vacation and will be able to accept payment and start taking payments and making deliveries immediately.

5 wings are available at $350 each.
4 lips are available at $250 each.

shipping is $35 per item UPS ground insured.

i also have one DEMO wing available for a special discounted price of $325 for anyone local that might want to pick it up. nothing wrong with it. its just out of the box thats all and mounted on my car for for a short period of time for photo purposes thats all.

Also interested in the lip.

Cheers

AR

Also interested in the lip.

Cheers

AR

I am very interested in the lip too but i don't think the vendor ships overseas. :frown:

Back