• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fibre Mirrors - OEM Style

ProCar.

$$$

:biggrin:

almost 100% sure Kane can do it.

I will have 25 pairs of OEM Style CF Mirrors here in the US in 4 weeks. Stay Tune.

Put me on the list as an interested party. Price?

No worry Roger. Bay Area member always get first dib. I will have pricing next week. Also, I will have air box cover, fuse box cover, interior door panels, center arm rest, glove box cover, etc in CF coming in the next few weeks.

No worry Roger. Bay Area member always get first dib. I will have pricing next week. Also, I will have air box cover, fuse box cover, interior door panels, center arm rest, glove box cover, etc in CF coming in the next few weeks.

Hey how about us Canadians? Here's to international co-operation and peace :)

I would love to get a set of CF door inserts to replace the wrinkly leather triangles too! :biggrin:

sweet.......:biggrin:

Hey how about us Canadians? Here's to international co-operation and peace :)

I would love to get a set of CF door inserts to replace the wrinkly leather triangles too! :biggrin:

I love Canadians too. I went school and lived in Niagara Falls for 4 years. Will let you know when the door panels arrived.

I love Canadians too. I went school and lived in Niagara Falls for 4 years. Will let you know when the door panels arrived.

:cool:

Larry, I got an excellent set of Berlina Black OEM side mirrors. Paint in excellent condition no chips. Have a set in F. Red too. Maybe we can work something out or I can sell my extra set if you have no need. I want to get a set of OEM style CF side mirrors. t
Most importantly they match well with back tops only. j/k

PM me on where, when, how much. OEM style only, no aftermarket ones.

Thanks,
gabe

Last edited:
Can anyone here carbon overlay them? Thanks, Frank

I am sure can have them dipped in carbon paint just like his door and center console.

IMG_8223.JPG

Bryan

I am sure can have them dipped in carbon paint just like his door and center console.

IMG_8223.JPG

Bryan

Hey I like that piece. I had never seen that before. The cup holder is a good idea but that space right behind the shifter looks like a good spot for my Blackberry. Anyone got one of these in their NSX?

So its not really CF? Its just CF looking paint? How can that be?

Hey I like that piece. I had never seen that before. The cup holder is a good idea but that space right behind the shifter looks like a good spot for my Blackberry. Anyone got one of these in their NSX?

The space behind the shifter holds my IPhone and the cup holder with a cup in it gets in the way when changing gears.

So its not really CF? Its just CF looking paint? How can that be?

It is not CF, it is fake the process is called Water Transfer Printing, or also referred to as Hydrographic Printing. They started as an OEM supplier to the truck and van sectors of the automotive industry .

#1. That's fake carbon fiber look...so what is the point?

Yes it is fake, but is lighter than Carbon Fiber overlay on an OEM console. I have a real carbon fiber hood, but it is a copy of the OEM NSX-R hood. Sometime I need to get the fake stuff because I am not a baller like most NSXers. :biggrin:

##2. It's not "dipped" into "carbon paint"

Yes, it is dipped into a carbon fiber look flim on water.

The only vendor that makes a full carbon fiber OEM fit console and door panel is PROCAR and it is for the OEM radio. I don't think Downforce make one yet.

Last edited:
The only vendor that makes a full carbon fiber OEM fit console and door panel is PROCAR and it is for the OEM radio. I don't think Downforce make one yet.

I will have those in 4 weeks.

Back