• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Careful....watch those gifts your giving!!

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Quote of the century right there. :smile:

If he has to pay support I don't know what to think. It is pretty obvious she was after money. Why else would she impregnate herself years later. Maybe it was just to do a big FU to him through a financial drain. The guy didn't even have sex with her in a way in which she could become pregnant. WTF is wrong with the system here. I have no idea why something like this would even go to trial.
What she did was malicious. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've heard of lessons taught in pro-sports, or even college level athletes to carry tabasco sauce, take the used condom with you, and all the other little things to prevent surprise pregnancy coming back later.

I don't mean to offend or be graphic, but I think "to spit or swallow" is not a preference any longer, but rather a requirement now...,

SilverOne said:
I've heard of lessons taught in pro-sports, or even college level athletes to carry tabasco sauce, take the used condom with you, and all the other little things to prevent surprise pregnancy coming back later.

I don't mean to offend or be graphic, but I think "to spit or swallow" is not a preference any longer, but rather a requirement now...,

What is the tsbssco sauce used for? Do you spray it in her eyes to get her to open her mouth by screaming then have a turkey baster ready to suck the liquid from her mouth?

steveny said:
What is the tsbssco sauce used for? Do you spray it in her eyes to get her to open her mouth by screaming then have a turkey baster ready to suck the liquid from her mouth?

LOL! :biggrin:

Back