• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffe every Sat. 8-10:30

Unfortunately I'm probably not going to be able to make it on Saturday as I'll be off cleaning my cars so they're ready for Sunday. We need to have Carwash & Coffee where everybody comes and washes and polishes up their rides hehe :wink:

Ok scratch that I'm going to go wash my NSX tonight so I should make it tomorrow morning.

I'm probably the only one here that can't wash his own cars at home. :mad:

normally, on such good weather days, I'd be cycling but since I have a couple of more weeks before my broken collar bone heals enough to bike, I'll probably show up...

I was racing the quads at the Oregon Dunes. Back now. track day at PR sunday. Anyone going? I will be at Cars and Coffee this sat. weather permitting:wink:

Cars and Coffee is on for March 6th. See you ladies there:biggrin:

Golf in Spokane for me....while i'm here, i'll pick up 6-7K this weekend. :biggrin: hard work but someone has to do it :biggrin: :biggrin:

go w/you next sat. where were you on wed at PG? you missed my 'power slide' into the mud same turn Ferran went out last time.:eek: :wink:

Just took out the moth balls but this Sat gotta take the kids to Stevens...Next weekend we will go sunday so I can make it...this time fer sure :)

Just took out the moth balls but this Sat gotta take the kids to Stevens...Next weekend we will go sunday so I can make it...this time fer sure :)

damn I might have to go to see that!

Golf in Spokane for me....while i'm here, i'll pick up 6-7K this weekend. :biggrin: hard work but someone has to do it :biggrin: :biggrin:

go w/you next sat. where were you on wed at PG? you missed my 'power slide' into the mud same turn Ferran went out last time.:eek: :wink:

facinating... Arnon powerslides and went out like Ferrand?????

and NO Arnon, you don't need SuperCharger, just say no to Charle's hypnotize

Last edited:
I'm kinda bummed.. the only way I'll ever make one of these is if I take a day off work, which probably won't happen.

huuummmm how's the weather looking for Sat?....Not so good..but what do they know anyway.:wink:

Last edited:
We should be on for this sat. stay tuned LADIES:eek:

Its on for tomorrow. Roy is bring some new toys from Cats Exotics, and they just got a 3rd lot reserved after last weekends record showing. Tons of cool cars and people, you all should come on out, lets represent:wink:

I'll be there too, with my 3 year old in tow as usual. I asked him today if he wanted to go to a car show again and he said "we went there yesterday!" He calls every day before today yesterday. :tongue:

Ok who's in for this week? I'm going to try to make it.

I will be attending as usual:biggrin:

I just flew in last night and thinking about going to this event. I am staying on ruston way. Where abouts is this? Any other NSX'ers going to this?

Joe

Back