• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffe every Sat. 8-10:30

Desert Fire Rest. parking lot, Redmond Town Center. a map is on there facebook page. exotics@rtc. 8-11 am you will see everything. It is by far the best car club grouping you will ever see in one place. check out the link above.

I just flew in last night and thinking about going to this event. I am staying on ruston way. Where abouts is this? Any other NSX'ers going to this?

Joe

What city is that in? Tacoma? Bellingham?
This is in Redmond at Redmond Town Center which you should be able to find using bing maps or similar fairly easily. It is easy to get too being right off 520.

I'm going to try to go. It has been a while with this crappy weather lately.

Ruston way is near downtown Tacoma. I believe redmond is a bit too far. Looks like i won't be able to make it. Sorry guys

Ruston way is near downtown Tacoma. I believe redmond is a bit too far. Looks like i won't be able to make it. Sorry guys

At 8am on a Sat, it'll take you about 30-40mins to get there. Really not too bad at all.

Doc needs to call in sick tomorrow and come with us. If the weather is anything like it is right now there should be a huge turnout.

Who am I calling in to?
:smile:

Yeah that makes it even worse.. if you're the boss you should be able to take a day off with sufficient notice. :biggrin:

Yeah that makes it even worse.. if you're the boss you should be able to take a day off with sufficient notice. :biggrin:

Baby needs a new pair of shoes son!

I can't be takin' days off just to stroke my ego!
:smile:

I'll make a few this summer for sure... in the meantime, I've got bills to pay!

I should be there. Gonna try to do some filming of my car afterward.

Its on for this sat. It will be a big event, new car club is showing up with over 18 cars. See you there:biggrin:

my comments don't include you Cosmo. actually John Zahn made it out along with another NSXer Mike. The rest of you need a mancard check.:eek:

my comments don't include you Cosmo. actually John Zahn made it out along with another NSXer Mike. The rest of you need a mancard check.:eek:

The friend that was with me was standing there when John walks up and we start talking and my friend says "you should drive HIS car" (talking about mine) and John was like "I have driven it" and I could tell my friend was thinking "WTF(*!$(*!$" in his head since I only let him drive it once, and it was the day I bought it. "He's my mechanic" "OH!" :tongue:

It looks like things might not be so great this weekend.

We are on for June 5th ladies, Myron (SennaF1) is coming into town today and staying at the Compound. The Charity event afterswards at Remlinger Farm will be great, and there is Duvall Days with Classic/Hot Rod car show also.

I should be there at RTC tomorrow, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the farm.

We are on for this sat again. This will be my last post for you ladies. Check 6speedonline for the updates or the ertc web site. Toodles:eek:

We are on for this sat again. This will be my last post for you ladies. Check 6speedonline for the updates or the ertc web site. Toodles:eek:

Hey, if I get there around 8 is anyone gonna be there? I need to leave at 9:30. Kinda a quick show.

8:15 or 8:30 would be better, but you should be able to get in at least a good hour before you have to leave. It'd be worth it. :biggrin:

Good to see you guys.... I walked into my office at 10:04 and I had every room full and 5 people in the waiting room.

I didn't sit down again until 11:40. Thanks. :wink:

I'll see you guys in two weeks prob... btw- party at my house whenever.

Hey Dan,
I am always at Car and Coffee. I help head up the parking lot with Tommy and Vic. I just got tired of posting on this site because No One here responds or comes out. NSX Prime is dead in seattle and I have tried for over 2 years to spark the nsx community here but no one responds. If you want to know what is going on the local car community. Go to 6speedonline.com that is my new home.

Back